Kaspersky Plus firewall logs stopped in report viewer but present in exported file.

Hi everyone,
as per the subject I noticed that at a certain point I would say randomly in the report viewer relating specifically to the firewall logs no more logs appear whereas if I export the file in .txt format the logs are there.
This happens both with the default log retention settings and if I disable them all, thus maintaining all the logs without limits over time.
To see the new logs generated I have to delete all firewall reports manually.
Kaspersku plus latest version.

Thank you all.

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, fabiodanzetta said:

Kaspersky plus latest version.

To see the new logs generated I have to delete all firewall reports manually.

Hello @fabiodanzetta

Welcome back!

Please do the following: 

1. Check in Notification Settings to see IF Save in local report is UNCHECKED for the issue you're concerned with? 
  2. In Firewall *Rules* is logging on for any apps or packets? 
  3. Create a System Restore Point - read: How to create a restore point in Windows
  4. Export Kaspersky Settings, refer: How to export settings
  5. Restore Kaspersky Settings, refer: How to restore the default settings of the application
  6. *Don't import Kaspersky Settings/config file while the problem is being worked on*
  7. Shutdown the computer using SHUTDOWN, not Restart, power computer ON by pressing the power button, login. 
  8. Make sure Kaspersky Plus is running?
  9. Check the Firewall/Reports issue? 
  10. IF the Firewall/Reports issue is NOT fixed, log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts  - 
    on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in the template as shown in the image below; please include a *detailed history*. Support may request logs, traces & other data, they will guide you & at this point the *original* config file can be imported, IF (you) wishimage.thumb.png.a353b30e830ce376218eae67f044fa7d.png

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added 2

Hi Flood, I had already done all the checks you asked of me so I also had a chat session with support who opened a ticket.
They told me that they will send everything to the head office to ask them about my problem.
Thank you