Kaspersky licenses bought on Kasperky UK after Brexit

brendox

Hello, I want to ask if the Mods know, what will happen to Kaspersky licenses bought on kaspersky.co.uk after Brexit? For now, when I go to the checkout page, it states: This licence is not for sale or activation outside of the European Union and Falkland Islands. 
I use the UK license which my aunt bought, I live in Croatia and it was activated successfully in Croatia because I am in the EU.

So, after Brexit, will the license only be intended for activation within the UK and maybe Falkland Islands?

• 4 months later...

None of this makes sense. The text recommended has nothing to do with what the OP asked. I was about to buy Kasperky VPN software when I noticed it said that it was not to be sold or activation outside the EU. I am in the UK ergo outside the EU. Why is nothing simple?

Hello @EmOgy,

Welcome!

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello @EmOgy,

A little more information regarding KTS TOS & brexit, from Kaspersky experts: 

quote:

• As of 31st January 2020, the UK is no longer a part of the EU.
  • They have entered a transition period which is due to end 31st December, 2020.
  • During this transition period, consumer rights remain unchanged.

unquote

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Reference:

Brexit and your consumer rights

• 7 months later...

Three years after haggling in the British Parliament, upheavals at the top of the government, and blaming Brussels to delay its exit, Britain concludes the chapter on approximately half a century of close ties with Europe at 11 p.m. Greenwich Mean Time, Jan. 31, 2020.  I will get the information on Angel Trust Family, If you want more information about Brexit you can read this blog.