Kaspersky is not letting pfx through

Hey guys,

just installed a new pfx certificate on my Desktop PC in Firefox (later also Chrome).

Cannot access the relevant pages using the pfx certificate.

Used another Laptop also Win 10 no Kaspersky, works fine.

Error: Timeout Error

Kaspersky Total Security 21.3

Windows 10

Troubleshooting i did:

- stop Kaspersky

- stop VPN (Kaspersky)

- restart

- delete cache

- switched to Chrome, same issue

Nothing works. Can I tell Kaspersky to allow for the pfx certificate? Did i miss something?

Thanks guys!

53 minutes ago, Niels_1 said:

just installed a new pfx certificate on my Desktop PC in Firefox (later also Chrome).

Cannot access the relevant pages using the pfx certificate.

Used another Laptop also Win 10 no Kaspersky, works fine.

Error: Timeout Error

Kaspersky Total Security 21.3

Windows 10

Troubleshooting i did:

- stop Kaspersky

- stop VPN (Kaspersky)

- restart

- delete cache

- switched to Chrome, same issue

Nothing works. Can I tell Kaspersky to allow for the pfx certificate? Did i miss something?

Hello @Niels_1

Welcome!

1. Update to Kaspersky Plushttps://www.kaspersky.com/downloads#update-product.
  2. After installing Kaspersky Plus make sure to login to the application with the same email address you use for your MyKaspersky account, so the app & the account synchronize & run a manual Database update & shutdown the computer using Shutdown, not Restart, power on by pressing the power button, login  - and recheck the issue?
  3. Also, please read: Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ, by Danila T.

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added numbering.
  • Like 1

vor 21 Minuten schrieb Flood and Flood's wife:

Hello @Niels_1

Welcome!

1. Update to Kaspersky Plushttps://www.kaspersky.com/downloads#update-product.
  2. After installing Kaspersky Plus make sure to login to the application with the same email address you use for your MyKaspersky account, so the app & the account synchronize & run a manual Database update & shutdown the computer using Shutdown, not Restart, power on by pressing the power button, login  - and recheck the issue?
  3. Also, please read: Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ, by Danila T.

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Hello @Flood and Flood's wife,

updated the program, databases and then shutdown.

The problem persists.

Any ideas?

Thank you!

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Hey Harlan,

tried that as well, no success i am afraid 🥲

Edit: Even when i stop protection or close the program, the issue is not resolved.

Edited by Niels_1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Niels_1 said:

tried that as well, no success i am afraid 🥲

Edit: Even when i stop protection or close the program, the issue is not resolved.

Hello @Niels_1
Thank you for posting back & the information!

IF the issue persists with Kaspersky stopped it indicates, the root cause is not Kaspersky? 

Please log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service, https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts  -   
on the support page:  select either Chat or Email, then fill in template as in the image below; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. 

image.thumb.png.4d60c86220577e6c3083ca8ef5765bf6.png

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• Like 1