Kaspersky is causing my computer to freeze for a split second every couple of seconds when i play YouTube videos on google chrome

vincentd3

Hello, @vincentd3 

Does this behavior only happen on Youtube online video ? If Yes, Could you add “youtube.com” in the following exclusion list:

Add exclusion for scanning encrypted traffic for website via “Setting: -->”Additional” → “Network” -->”Manage Exclusion”.

Any better after that? Please let me know.

Regards.

I tried to add the exclusion but the problem is still happening. also i dont know why its has warnings for my Ethernet connection because the internet works fine. everything works fine until i open kaspersky. after i open that then the computer freezes for a split second every couple of seconds and this only happens with google chrome. if i use a different browser this does not happen.

• 7 months later...

Hello @vincentd3 

We review and handle old topics now and see your topic post. May I ask you was your problem solved in the latest version? Please let's know this situation.
If the problem has solved or fixed, Please mark best answer to the post which could help you solved the problem, We are grateful to invite you to do this.
If the problem hasn't gone, Please let me know, Thanks!
The topic will be closed and set '[Solved][Closed]' by our moderators if there are no any posts from you or other guys in the next 7 days.
Best regards.