Kasperksy Total Security causing AI Suite to error and fail to start

Go to solution Solved by Danila T.,

So since around 3 weeks ago I've been having an issue with anti virus causing issues with AI Suite on my computer. I get the following error messages when I attempt to open while Kaspersky is installed, when it isn't I only get one error and that doesn't cause it to not open. The error is as follows : The Service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion, ProgID: "atkexCom.axdata"

News on a fix would be gladly welcomed but for now I feel uninstalling the software is the only appropriate way for AI Suite to work. 

Regards

Hinchy

AI suite error.png

• 1 month later...

It is now 11.08.2022 and the problem is still here.

If the fix has been published why am i still getting the error?

I have uninstalled total secuirity and the asus suite works perpect but on installing again i get

the same error !!!!

Hello,

Today i see this seems not fixed or again problem..

Windows clean installed and program also.. I started pc and i see this error (update databases are from yesterday). Now i updated databases from today. 

Yesterday and cople days before no problem only today.

image.png.7b1ecf680b214d7e6d0228e4476d1528.png

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Again Problem... But in newest MR15 K Plus

EDIT: solution is --> installing original software with your motherboard (yes it will be older version) but stable. I dont know what happened... Yesterday all okay today asus in trouble. Maybe only asus fails here only.

image.thumb.png.b9ae6482e58211f072212f77bfcbd37b.png

Edited by nexon

• 5 months later...
7 hours ago, nexon said:

@Dingo AI Suite 3.01.10 with kaspersky MR17 no problem.

Tried, doesn't work... I tried install the software and also I suspended virus protection, got an error message and I had to reboot the pc because it was stuck... ai suite wasn't installed, and even deleting all the files created, you can't even try to reinstall it. It's all messed up now

Hi all, we are investigating, try to add AISuite3.exe, atkexComSvc.exe, Open Hardware Monitor.exe (or OpenHardwareMonitor.exe) to Trusted Applications, will it help? (via Settings -> Security settings -> Exclusions and actions on object detection -> Specify trusted applications -> Add -> check all the exclusion options -> click OK, then OK and Save. Repeat for every file. ). 
@Dingo, do you mind submitting a ticket to technical support via https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c and letting me know the incident number? We will request traces. 

@nexon, did you restart PC? It might work right after the installation, but stops working after restart. 

• Like 1

Also @Dingo which motherboard you are use? 

So first as Igor wrote do traces and contact Tech support after this you might try :

1.)  AI Suite cleaner (complete uninstallation) https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/UninstallAI3Tool_1.00.04.zip?model=ROG MAXIMUS Z690 APEX

after uninstall do restart PC.

2. And newest version from march 2024 if you want try https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA1700/ProArt_Z690-CREATOR_WIFI/AISuite3_DIP_SystemInformation_v3.03.36.zip?model=ROG MAXIMUS Z690 APEX

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Igor Kurzin said:

Hi all, we are investigating, try to add AISuite3.exe, atkexComSvc.exe, Open Hardware Monitor.exe (or OpenHardwareMonitor.exe) to Trusted Applications, will it help? (via Settings -> Security settings -> Exclusions and actions on object detection -> Specify trusted applications -> Add -> check all the exclusion options -> click OK, then OK and Save. Repeat for every file. ). 
@Dingo, do you mind submitting a ticket to technical support via https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c and letting me know the incident number? We will request traces. 

@nexon, did you restart PC? It might work right after the installation, but stops working after restart. 

The main problem now is that I can't even creating traces because I can't reinstall the software. I tried nexon's advices but didn't work, I don't know what happened or what's causing the problem... I don't want to format my pc now and all the solutions I tried searching on google doesn't work

4 hours ago, nexon said:

@Dingo as i wrote above FIRST do traces as @Igor Kurzin wrote..... Traces are important to identify problem. AND AFTER this you might try reinstall.... I gave you 2nd optional solution reinstall..

I tried your solutions and doesn't work, Ai suite 3 cannot be installed now, I also tried a tool found on the ROG forum and those didn't work aswell. I think it's some kind of windows registry problem or drivers (the error I have trying reinstall maybe bring to that) and I have to solve that before. Maybe I'm wrong, but making traces without the software installed doesn't gives useful informations. Anyway thanks for your help, I'm going to try something tomorrow