.js files detected on .eml file, dangerous? [Closed]

goprea
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Kaspersky Internet Security gives me warnings about some .js files archived in a second hard drive - see attached list. I cannot find the files in the e-mails location indicated by Kaspersky. Are these files dangereous? How can I find and I delete them?

KIS gives me warnings about some .js files archived in a second hard drive - see attached list. I cannot find the files in the e-mails location indicated by Kaspersky. Are these files dangereous? How can I find and I delete them?
Hello goprea Welcome! Please go to Kaspersky application, (main window) Select More Tools In Tools window, select Reports In Reports window, select Detailed Reports > from Category, select Detected Objects, select Export, save the exported file as a .txt file & upload using the "upload" icon, in your reply please?
  1. What was running/active on the computer when KIS detected the objects?
  2. Have you run a full scan since the detections?
  3. Has the computer been shutdown, using full shutdown method, since the detections?
  4. Is KIS updating automatically?
  5. Also, please tell us:
  6. Operating system name? version? build?
  7. KIS version? patch(x)? x=letter, free? or licensed? (see note at the end of my reply)
Please post back? Thank you Note: Kaspersky free software has (config) limitations, advertising & no Technical Support. If we know this, we ensure we never waste your time, advising you, for example: "contact Technical Support".

Hi, Attached is the txt file. I just instaled Windows 10 PRO and then immediately after that Kaspersky Internet Security and after Updateting the latest softawre I started right away the Full Scan. I hade a Data / Backup hard Drive and it is there in Miscrosoft Live Mail old files that the "dangerous" .js files were found. I restarted the ocmputer ones after I did the Scan Yes, KIS is updating automatically W10 PRO x 64, v1903, Built 18362.239 KIS 20.0.14.1085(c), Licenced Thank you for your prompt reply

Sorry for mispelled text above - here is the corrcet one: Hi, Attached is the txt file. I just installed Windows 10 PRO and then immediately after that Kaspersky Internet Security and after updating the latest KIS software I started right away the Full Scan. I had a separate Data / Backup Hard Drive on my computer, too, and it is there, in Miscrosoft Live Mail old files that the "dangerous" .js files were found. I restarted the computer once after I did the Scan Yes, KIS is updating automatically W10 PRO x 64, v1903, Built 18362.239 KIS 20.0.14.1085(c), Licenced Thank you for your prompt reply George

• Solution
New instal W10 PRO x 64, v1903, Built 18362.239, KIS 20.0.14.1085(c), Licenced, Auto-update, Full scan, separate Data/Backup Hard Drive on computer, too > Miscrosoft Live Mail old files, detected files.
Hello goprea / George, You're very welcome. Thank you for posting back and the additional information. Please contact Kaspersky Technical Support select Location, select Virus Removal, select from:
  1. OnlineChat - not available all regions.
  2. Phone - not available all regions
  3. Submit a request, via
  4. MyKaspersky web portal (your) online account
**Technical Support may also require a GSI & Windows Logs --- The links for the 3 objects contain very scant generic information. UDS:DangerousObject.Multi.Generic Trojan-Downloader.JS.Agent.jpa HEUR:Trojan-Downloader.Script.Generic Best regards.