It continues blocking my email provider, and I can't unlock it. Problem with certificate.

Barabba

Sorry for posting here, sorry for loosing time for a really simple thing. Any antivirus should ask me if I agree with its decision, if it blocks something it should allow me to unlock it forever and don’t bother again, this should be a default behaviour.

Now what I should do to allow always the connection with my inbox? There is a problem with certificate, I don’t care about certificate, I do care to connect withouth prompts. PLease tell me how can I always enable, please improve your softw.
Thank you

Thanks for support, under additional there is no network.
So I’ve entered on network and add exclusion to that domain, let’s see if it will have effect.

SOmething is not correct here, the popup *should* ask me to accept forever, an user can’t go crazy to search for sulution or post here. The software need to be corrected!

I?ve rebooted PC, let’s see if something changed. There are also other accounts, with them I don’t have problems.
Another bug, I’ve experienced big delays on writing to Facebook, I?m using Firefox, I typed and text lagged about 3-5 seconds, cpu with high too. I solved it uninstalling and reinstalling Kaspersky, but this time I’ve removed all controls of keyboard