Import from Sticky Passwords?

Tech support says there's no way to import from Sticky Passwords but perhaps there is? Anyone found a way? From Sticky passwords I can export to text, html, xml... I tried to convert XML to CSV through Excel but I didn't succeed.

Thansk

Hello @grendizer

Welcome!

Kaspersky Support is correct, the Supported password managers - for *importing* data are: 

• LastPass (version 4.17.1)
  • KeePass (version 2.40)
  • Dashlane (plugin version 6.2137.1, desktop version 6.2134.0.49208)
  • 1Password (version 7.2)
  • Norton Identity Safe as part of the solution Norton Security (version 22.15.1.88)

Perhaps (you) can export Sticky Passwords to one of those & then import the data to Kaspersky, otherwise... no. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
pn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 5/11/2023 at 11:23 PM, grendizer said:
  1. I kind of managed to do it, getting help from this thread.
  2. But I had to copy and paste every comments. They weren't imported. Annoying.
On 5/22/2023 at 7:02 PM, grendizer said:

None of these answers is a solution.

3. If Kaspersky could develop a function that would correctly import CSV files including account comments, it would be great.

Hello @grendizer

Thank you for the update!

1. Import from password manager, shows the .csv formatting. 
  2. Correct, *comments, notes* are not imported, refer: Import and export data: "Kaspersky Password Manager cannot ensure the integrity and completeness of data imported from other password management applications."
  3. 👉(you're) welcome to raise a Feedback, I have a suggestion or Feedback, I have a complaint request, with Kaspersky Customer Service: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts . Provide as much information as possible, *define* the request clearly; support may communicate with you & discuss the proposal. All requests go thru the relevant team/s, not all requests are successful & even successful requests may take a long time to be implemented

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
pn