I have trouble seeing the kaspersky total security display. change the display as white letters on black display?

zakarias

if there is no way to change the gui, i will not have other choice than to quit the application and get another one, which will be a disaster, because with norton i lost three laptops infected with viruses. i do not know another reliable as kaspersky total security.

my sight is getting bad and i can not read the letters i kaspersky app display . they are in pastel colors over white display. there is no contrast.

• 4 months later...

@olibete Welcome. 

Please contact Kaspersky Technical Support:  https://my.kaspersky.com/techsupport#/requests/new 

Can you in the meantime  tell something more about the install problem.

Link

I just encountered problem in opening my Kaspersky Total Security 2021. i can’t fix it. i’ve tried changing my contras or color setting. but it turns out that my kaspersky opening screen is always black. then i’ve tried to reinstall the program but it turns out that same issue but now white screen is just appearing.

please see attached file after recent reinstalled it. . if you will ask how i can install the software even just white screen. i just point the mouse in the white screen area of the kaspersky then it just install but i didn’t know if is full installed or not.