How to try different Skin on Kaspersky total Security 2021?

I used to be kaspersky in 2010 and recently brought up new KTS license. please let me know if we have any way to change the UI look of the KTS as i am really not into new look. Is there any way to change the new look ? .

Hello @devajosh99

Welcome again!

Do you mean the color of the GUI or the layout? 

If it’s colour, read topic [Suggestion] Dark Mode/Theme UI for Windows raised by @hans2323, if it’s layout, apparently MR4, currently in beta, has changes, Moderator @harlan4096, speaks about it in topic Kaspersky 21.3 | Parche C, raised by @JFNoda.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Currently, there is no setting nor feature in Kaspersky home products to change the GUI skin… probably You can find, in some forums, users that made their own changes in Kaspersky skin, but I would not recommend installing/apply (by security) them since implies to overwrite some Kaspersky own files with others modified by the skin maker…

About upcoming K2021MR4… I’m testing the lat beta of KSaaS 2021MR4 beta, it seems this MR4 will bring big changes in GUI (probably adapting to the upcoming W11 new GUI) but still I can’t see a specific setting to change the product skin...