How to clear the SafeMoney list in the context menu:

Go to solution Solved by Berny,

How to clear the SafeMoney list in the context menu: right click on the KIS logo near the system clock, then SafeMoney:open website? There is a few adressess, which I don’t need any more, and I want to clear the list. Option “configure” is not helpful, because the list, which opens after click this, is different. That list can be edited -  I can add and remove urls, but in the context menu there are no changes.

Hello @uziel75,

Advice from Kaspersky Technical experts: 

Kaspersky Lab Support, Sent: Thursday, 4 June 2020 17:21

• The escalation team confirmed that the issue will be addressed in the 2021 version.
  • In the upcoming 2021 version (and the 2021 TR version), the only websites that will be seen in the tray menu are the websites in the Safe Money list.
  • The tray menu will not show previously browsed websites that are not in the Safe Money list. 
  • If a website is removed from the Safe Money list, the site will stop showing in the tray menu  as well.

unquote

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello @uziel75,

Commercial release of v2021 eta is July 2020. 

When the version is updated, please test: 

• If a website is removed from the Safe Money list, the site will stop showing in the tray menu  as well.
  • Only websites seen in the tray menu are the websites in the Safe Money list.
  • The tray menu will not show previously browsed websites that are not in the Safe Money list. 

& let us know the outcome?

&

FYI:  v2020 Safe Money module already has delete / restore www sites option

Link

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello @wgcuser

1. Kaspersky Total Security (KTS) version 21.1.15.500c About screen. 
  2. KTS icon, Context menu, Safe Money showing in the list.
  3. KTS icon, Context menu, Safe Money with a web site added to the Safe Money application. 
  4. Kaspersky Internet Security version (KIS) 21.2.16.590 About screen & the KIS icon Context menu, no Safe money.
  • Note: version 21.1.15.500, when the URL is removed from the KTS Safe Money application, it automatically clears from the KTS Safe Money Context menu. 
  • IF you have a different result for version 21.1.15.500, please log an incident with Kaspersky Technical Support

If you have more questions about the data we’ve provided, please let us know? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

@wgcuser You are welcome.

Let me try to clarify :

• When adding a website in Safe Money the url appears in the context menu
  • When deleting the same website in Safe Money the url disappears in the context menu

K-Lab article : https://support.kaspersky.com/KSCloud/Win4.0_mr1/en-US/82231.htm

A separate option  “Clear the list (only) in the context menu”  is not available.