Hardware Virtualization enabled in bios causes Kaspersky high cpu usage. [Closed]

Go to solution Solved by Igor Kurzin,

Kapersky says I should Leave this on in the bios, how ever I have found that turning it on Kapersky causes high cpu usage. Turning it off I have noticed better over all performance on my Amd 10 7800 cpu, by the way Kapersky is the only program that uses this feature on my pc. So I am wondering is it safe to leave this feature turned off, and what dangers there really are turning this off as I can not find a good answer online to this question?

That does not answer my question I have all ready read that page, it does not explain the why I should leave it on, and what harm can be caused by turning hardware virtualization off. If it does it is too technical for me to understand.

HI, welcome to the new Kaspersky Community. As well as above richbuff post. In short hardware virtualization "incresaes" the level of Kaspersky Security on your device, like in opening "safe money" for banking. That's why your computer uses more "cpu" Yon can turn it of at your "own risk" of security level.

• Solution
Kapersky says I should Leave this on in the bios, how ever I have found that turning it on Kapersky causes high cpu usage. Turning it off I have noticed better over all performance on my Amd 10 7800 cpu, by the way Kapersky is the only program that uses this feature on my pc. So I am wondering is it safe to leave this feature turned off, and what dangers there really are turning this off as I can not find a good answer online to this question?
Hi, enabling hardware virtualization in BIOS should not cause high CPU usage. This situation can be investigated by technical support team. You are welcome to send a request via https://my.kaspersky.com. The hardware virtualization technology adds additional protection to Private Browser (Safe Money) and it is also used by System Watcher component to help detect sophisticated threats.