Google Drive no syncing when Kaspersky Total Security is enabled

ahd

Hello, 

My Google Drive (app) suddenly stopped syncing. Also my Google Shared Drives are not allowing to save anything. I can access then but cannot save anything in them.
I made no changed anything prior to this issue. 

I am using the latest Kaspersky Total Security. 
Windows 10 Home. 

I have added Google Drive files to application exclusions, encrypted connection and yet doesn’t sync. The only way to get it sync is to completely pause protection.

Please advice. 

Thank you. 

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
18 minutes ago, Mahipal said:

I have the same issue, tried everything possible solution available on internet, Now only one way left to switch to another anti virus.

Hello @Mahipal

Welcome! 

1. Which Kaspersky software is installed, name, version & patch(x), on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About
  2. Have you followed the advice from @Igor Kurzin, what is the incident reference number please?  
  3. On the support page: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Application malfunction, Other template; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. 
    Thank you?
    Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Modified 1.

• 6 months later...