Feature request or Product suggestion

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Kaspersky password manager is excellent and have all the essential features. It even has an option to share the account credentials or secure notes. But only if instead of sharing it in a plain text a link is created which asks for the 6 digit code (which was generated when the user clicks on share option). So that it can be accessed only after entering the 6 digits code of it. Also when a link for share is created it also provides for the time duration as well as how many number of access can be made.

Sharing in a plain text is not secure enough. So I hope someone from Kaspersky forwards this suggestion to the concerned app developers and teams of Kaspersky Password Manager. Hope it will be provided in the near future via an update.

• Solution
2 hours ago, The_Eagle_007 said:

Kaspersky password manager is excellent and have all the essential features. It even has an option to share the account credentials or secure notes. But only if instead of sharing it in a plain text a link is created which asks for the 6 digit code (which was generated when the user clicks on share option). So that it can be accessed only after entering the 6 digits code of it. Also when a link for share is created it also provides for the time duration as well as how many number of access can be made.

Sharing in a plain text is not secure enough.

1. So I hope someone from Kaspersky forwards this suggestion to the concerned app developers and teams of Kaspersky Password Manager.

Hope it will be provided in the near future via an update.

Hello @The_Eagle_007

Welcome back!

1. IF (you) wish for the software to be enhanced, (you're) welcome to log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts - select Email or Chat, then select Feedback, I have a Suggestion, or Feedback, I have a Complaint template - provide a detailed history & explanation/reasons for the request - *include screen-prints IF they help to explain the request - support will submit the request to the relevant team(s) & provide you with feedback.
  • Note, not all requests/suggestions are implemented & those that are, may take a long time, sometimes a very long time

image.thumb.png.3f45c990a2f75e8e58bd63eac83a5703.png

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available?

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋