Download blocked alerts for cooljorrd-com

Ralphy

Hello  @Ralphy,

Open Kaspersky Total Security application, select More Tools, select Reports, select Detailed Reports, leave ALL events as default, select 24hrs, select Export, save the report as a text file, for example popups.txt, attach the saved file to your reply, using the 📎paperclip📎 icon please?

Thank you

Hello  @Ralphy,

1. Please tell me Firefox full name & version?
  2. Is Kaspersky Protection extension installed and enabled in Firefox browser? IF “yes”, may I have the KPE version please? 
  3. Is a Firefox Master password used? 
  4. Do the alerts begin the minute you open FireFox browser or after you browse/go to a specific site?
  5. May I have an image or images of Firefox about:addons - extensions page(s) please? 
  6. May I have an image or images of Firefox about:addons - themes page(s) please?
  7. May I have an image of Firefox about:addons - plugins page(s) please?
  8. Can you tell me when the alerts started, was it in the last 7 days? If “yes” may I have the All Events, 7days report please? If the alerts began over 7days ago, please select, export & attach: All Events, 30day report please?

Thank you🙏

Hi Flood

The alerts happen only via Firefox, if i open Microsoft Edge it doesnt happen.

I have attached a couple of things but as i said earlier to Berny i am no IT expert so may need help in getting the other info you asked for, sorry.

Hello  @Ralphy,

• When the alerts started, was it in the last 7 days? If “yes” may I have the All Events, 7days report please? If the alerts began over 7days ago, please select, export & attach: All Events, 30day report please?Open Firefox browser, in the url bar enter about:addons, the following screen will open
    1.  Open Firefox browser, in the url bar enter about:addons, the following screen will open

Click on Kaspersky Protection extension (for extended detail), make a screen print please and post back please? 

Hello  @Ralphy,

You’re most welcome, I’m happy to do so👌

• Thank you for the 30day report & the KPE image.
  • Just an important note, KPE is disabled, don’t worry about it atm, after we finish, we need to make sure KPE is enabled & active. 
  • 🛑 How long has Link Checker been installed ? Please click on Link Checker (to open) & provide an image of the “extended detail” please?🛑
  1. Exit the Firefox browser, do not reopen atm. 
  2. Open Windows File Explorer, go to  C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\
  3. Copy the (FF) Profiles folder  to your Desktop.
  4. Go to C:\Windows\Temp, delete everything in the Temp folder, there may be several files or folders requesting “Admin” permission to delete, select “yes” or “ok”, & there may be several files or folders “In use”, select “Skip”.
  5. Go to C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local\Temp, delete everything in the Temp folder, there may be several files or folders requesting “Admin” permission to delete, select “yes” or “ok”, & there may be several files or folders “In use”, select “Skip”.
  6. Open Firefox browser:

(a.) Select 3 horizontal bars in the top right corner of the browser. 

(b.) Scroll down to the very bottom of the dropdown list. 

(c.) Select Help

(d.) From the Help popup, select Troubleshooting Information

(e.) In the top right hand section of the Firefox browser, Give Firefox a tune up, select Refresh Firefox, allow the refresh to complete. 

(f.) Exit Firefox, do not restart atm.

7 Open KTS,  select More Tools, select Clean & Optimize, select Privacy Cleaner, the “search for user activity will be selected”, select Next, the PC Wizard will run & present Strongly recommended actions, all ticked and Perform additional actions (not ticked), please select ALL Strongly recommended actions & Perform additional actions, select Next, the PC Wizard will run, allow it to complete, an Activity traces cleaned successfully window will display, please tick the 🔳Reboot the Computer, select Done

8 When the computer is fully off, power on, login and start KTS application, nothing else. 

9 Run a KTS manual Database Update, allow it to complete.

🔟 Run a KTS Full Scan, allow it to complete. 

11 Open Firefox, recheck original issue?

• Take your time, there’s no pressure, it’s better to check everything, if you’re unsure about anything, please ask. 
  • And, please let me know if the issue is resolved?

Thank you🙏