Discord not working when Antivirus is activ

When Kaspersky is running Discord cant connect, i tried to put discord in the  exception list but when i try this Kaspersky crashes.

So every time i want to use discord i have to deactivate Kaspersky. What can i do about this.Also tryed to reinstall Discord but that had no evect.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, vodun said:

When Kaspersky is running Discord cant connect, i tried to put discord in the  exception list but when i try this Kaspersky crashes.

So every time i want to use discord i have to deactivate Kaspersky. What can i do about this. Also tried to reinstall Discord but that had no effect.

Hello @vodun

Welcome back!

Which Kaspersky version is installed - on Windows Taskbar -> Hidden icons, right click the Kaspersky icon, select About

image.thumb.png.e47f384edb287b2c68d54f803d8cb28e.png

• Post the information that shows on the About screen please? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Post the information that shows on the About screen please? 

same to me. Discord Updater dont work when Kaspersky is running since about 4-6 weeks - maybe a bit longer.

Kaspersky Version 21.3.10.391 (I).

Also the Battle.net dont work since 1 week.

I had no such problems since the first time I used kaspersky (> 10 years)

regards

Dirk

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, dfrischa said:

same to me. Discord Updater don't work when Kaspersky is running since about 4-6 weeks - maybe a bit longer.

Kaspersky Version 21.3.10.391 (I).

Also the Battle.net dont work since 1 week.

I had no such problems since the first time I used kaspersky (> 10 years)

Hello @dfrischa

Welcome & thank you for the information!

Upgrade to Kaspersky's new version, the upgrade is free & is like-for-like; read: Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ, by Danila T.

For the upgrade please follow these steps: 

1. Check (your) MyKaspersky account, Subscriptions tab & make sure the *existing* Kaspersky Activation code is saved there? 
  2. Create a System restore point: How to create a restore point in Windows
  3. Uninstall the existing Kaspersky software -> during the uninstall (you) will be prompted to save data - only select License information, Data Encryption if (you've) created data vaults for storage & Anti-Spam databases if (you've) built such a database. 
  4. At the end of the uninstall make sure the computer is rebooted. 
  5. Download the new software from here: https://www.kaspersky.com/downloads#update-product
  6. Install, follow: How to install the application
  7. At the end of the install make sure the application is *signed into* with the same email address that (you) use to sign into (your) MyKaspersky account - so the software, account & license synchronise. 
  8. Run a Database update. 
  9. Shutdown the computer using SHUTDOWN not Restart, when the computer if fully OFF - power ON by pressing the power button, login.
  10. Recheck the Discord & Battle.net issues? 

Any issues or concerns please post back? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added Battle.net || corrected spelling😔