adsymptotic.com what is this?

FredV

Sorry, but your post was written with the certainty that Kaspersky detected the object I indicated. I don't know where this certainty came from. For the truth is that I was not even notified because Kaspersky did not mark the object. I found it myself in a folder and came to this community to find out if anyone had ever been there. As there was none, I created the topic. That is, your answer has nothing to do with what I wrote. Anyway, thank you very much for your attention.

Sorry, but your post was written with the certainty that Kaspersky detected the object I indicated. I don't know where this certainty came from. For the truth is that I was not even notified because Kaspersky did not mark the object. I found it myself in a folder and came to this community to find out if anyone had ever been there. As there was none, I created the topic. 

Hello @FredV

Thank you for replying!

Often, when Kaspersky software alerts over & over, (as you say in your topic description), there’s either a contaminated extension & or addon, or a browser may have been modified & be redirecting to a site that promotes web advertisements, such as the site in the topic heading. 

1. Is the device an Android, as it says in the topic tag? IF “yes”, may we know the OS version please? IF “no”, please tell us device name, OS & build
  2. KTS version
  3. Post a full screen image of the alert please? 
  4. In KTS Reports, are there any adsymptotic events or events that match the time frame adsymptotic issue was happening - Save the report as a .txt file and attach to your reply please? 
  5. Where are you deleting adsymptotic from?
  6. You mention a folder, what is the path to that folder? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Additional resource

Read before you create a new topic! tutorial by @Danila T.