Sign in to follow this  
emilemma

kis 2012, kis 2013

emilemma   

if i continue to use kis or kav 2012 instead of kis or kav 2013, will i be missing out on any thing REALLY important insofar as the virus scanning is concerned??

also when scanning the entire "C" drive, are the areas in the "Scan_Vulnerabilities" scan covered as well, or is separate scan

required to be sure and get those areas???

many thanks... :rolleyes:

emilemma   
if i continue to use kis or kav 2012 instead of kis or kav 2013, will i be missing out on any thing REALLY important insofar as the virus scanning is concerned??

also when scanning the entire "C" drive, are the areas in the "Scan_Vulnerabilities" scan covered as well, or is separate scan

required to be sure and get those areas???

many thanks... :rolleyes:

how to edit this???

what is difference between "rootkit scan" and right under that the "detailed scan"???

richbuff   
...There is also an option to do a more thorough rootkit scan by checking the Detailed Scan box although, according to the HELP file, this Detailed Scan uses considerable resources.

Vulnerability scan scans for vulnerabilities. The non-vulnerability scan does not scan for vulnerabilities.

More cool stuff is in the Help file, as dh alludes to.

Edit button is timed for 20 minutes, last I heard.

emilemma   
Vulnerability scan scans for vulnerabilities. The non-vulnerability scan does not scan for vulnerabilities.

More cool stuff is in the Help file, as dh alludes to.

Edit button is timed for 20 minutes, last I heard.

i didn't get a response to first part of question about v2012 & v2013 differences, if any???

many thanks...