Will the version of Kaspersky total Security be updated in future ?

Deb8

We all know that in the upcoming months Kaspersky will be releasing their new product lineups i.e

• Basic (kaspersky AV)
  • Standard (IS)
  • Plus(KSC)

Now Kts will be a different product and the kts users will be allowed to migrate/upgrade into the plus version with some additional charges. and the remaining days of kts will be added to the current license validity.

So my question is that -

if the user does not want to upgrade to plus and stays on kts, then will the version be upgraded ?

i.e The current version of KTS in india is 21.3. Will it be upgraded to 22.xx or remains 21.xx till kts reaches its end of life ?

regards,

Deb

2 hours ago, Deb8 said:

if the user does not want to upgrade to plus and stays on kts, will the version be upgraded ? i.e The current version of KTS in india is 21.3. Will it be upgraded to 22.xx or remains 21.xx till kts reaches its end of life ?

Hello @Deb8

Welcome!

We logged the issue with Kaspersky support, they advised: "No, KTS will remain as 21.x, as is; until the decision is made to keep it, integrate into one of the tiers, or discontinue it. As for now there is no further information."

Thank you?

Flood? +?

11 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Deb8

Welcome!

We logged the issue with Kaspersky support, they advised: "No, KTS will remain as 21.x, as is; until the decision is made to keep it, integrate into one of the tiers, or discontinue it. As for now there is no further information."

Thank you?

Flood? +?

And a pity, I still have 362 days KTS. since it will have the most up-to-date new product, I will have to spend more money to have the most up-to-date product, and Kaspersky could look more carefully at users who are buying KEY before the new product launches, giving the free upgrade at no cost.