What I would really appreciate...

...is for one thing that this Kaspersky "Premium" would reduce the amount of braindead prompts to a minimum. Especially after I have already selected to "ignore" a wifi network password. Or a website password. Or whether I keep some particular application up-to-date or not. For one thing all of this is I guess OK if you are marketing your product to children. But at least learn to fix your application so that it understands what "ignore" means. It should not be necessary to answer the same question multiple times when simply once should be sufficient.

Or maybe you have not figured it out yet how your application can save user-provided answers in the Windows registry?

Hello @cropersky

Welcome back!

1. The 'wifi network password' prompt may be coming from more than one source, can you post a full-screen screen image of the alert please -> hide any private information before posting. 
  2. For the rest that you're complaining about, have you checked the following (noting - we may not have unchecked *all* that may concern you) ? 
  3. & is Do Not Disturb mode unchecked? 

USER_2023-11-17_144810.thumb.jpg.556572c63e6597f01ac9b6cde38d87ac.jpg

pc-performance_2023-11-17_145055.thumb.jpg.99f6f0c73cc1cb306d549d23dba7faf5.jpg

notify-on-screen.thumb.jpg.2075b89ebdffb838634a29f310312bc6.jpg

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
pn
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, cropersky said:

...is for one thing that this Kaspersky "Premium" would reduce the amount of braindead prompts to a minimum. Especially after I have already selected to "ignore" a wifi network password. Or a website password. Or whether I keep some particular application up-to-date or not. For one thing all of this is I guess OK if you are marketing your product to children. But at least learn to fix your application so that it understands what "ignore" means. It should not be necessary to answer the same question multiple times when simply once should be sufficient.

Or maybe you have not figured it out yet how your application can save user-provided answers in the Windows registry?

I have no issues with such prompts, but that's because I actually bothered to check the settings of my program first:

NVIDIA_Share_1k3wlb6WFA.thumb.png.f69c9f69da7377da9a68d33b2dcca102.pngNVIDIA_Share_h5kqowDL2H.thumb.png.74a825be02f8973de06a5eba45eb4071.png

There's also this thing called "Remember my choice" on each prompt, very useful if you actually use it. This is the same logic as people refusing to check Windows settings then being surprised that Windows keeps 'bothering' them with every single thing like Update reminders.

Kaspersky is not even close to being nagging and intrusive. As I said in another post - at least it LETS you disable this stuff. Most other AVs won't be so kind to you and will constantly bother you without any way to disable it. 

Considering you are a Kaspersky Premium user, you should use that benefit to send your feedback to support, where it will be forwarded, as it has been every time I've done it - and be nice. Coming here and complaining with that attitude won't really do much, as you've done twice now.

Edited by Crylune