Weird Opinion, but I think Kaspersky should be a bit more aggressive.

Kaspersky is easily the best Anti-Virus for behavioral detection, and has a really good scanner, however that doesnt mean that the scanner isnt perfect.
I think that Kaspersky should be a bit more aggresive, at least pre-execution, as I've seen it miss files associated with Malicious ones, or that create that specific file.
Doing this would make Kaspersky alot stronger, and as its already pretty much a 100% detection rate, doing this would make it even closer to that.

Hello @Xeno

Welcome!

1. Please share with us screen-print of files Kaspersky has missed? 
  2. IF (you) wish for Kaspersky software to be enhanced, & you have an active Kaspersky subscription, (you're) welcome to raise a Feedback, I have a suggestion or Feedback, I have a complaint request, with Kaspersky Customer Service: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts. 

Provide as much information as possible, please *define* the request clearly; support may communicate with you & discuss the proposal. All requests go thru the relevant team/s, not all requests are successful & even successful requests may take a long time to be implemented

• ?Make sure you post back the Incident request number please? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

The files that could possibly be malware are virus total links, which I dont have access to anymore.
These were detected around 15/20 times on VT, with a scanner called "THOR" picking these up as either part of Cobalt Strike, or a JS Downloader used in a Quakbot Campaign.
Thank you for responding however, and I will consider taking this feedback to a farther level.

36 minutes ago, Xeno said:

The files that could possibly be malware are virus total links, which I dont have access to anymore.

Hello @Xeno

You're most welcome!

Thank you for posting back!

1. What date? 
  2. Don't bother doing it without hard data, you'll be wasting your time & Kaspersky's & the *first* thing you will be asked to provide is hard data

Thank you?
Flood?+?