Total Security moving onto Premium

Help - My account - I have my computer, my phone and table - does that count as three devices under one account, then my daughter has her three devices, and my son has his three devices - he is a gamer too (all under their own email addresses) and then my husband has his three devices? is it also necessary to have it installed on the phones?  Maybe yes, as we do so much banking etc on it? How do I do this security to share the activation account?  Do they all go under my email address or do they create their own?  How does the devices then add to? Sorry, Stupid question to some people.  All advice would be appreciated

3 hours ago, Mic said:
  1. My account - I have my computer, my phone and tablet - does that count as three devices under one account, then my daughter has her three devices, and my son has his three devices - he is a gamer too (all under their own email addresses) and then my husband has his three devices?
  2. is it also necessary to have it installed on the phones?  Maybe yes, as we do so much banking etc on it?
  3. How do I do this security to share the activation account? 
  4. Do they all go under my email address or do they create their own? 
  5. How does the devices then add to? Sorry, Stupid question to some people. 

All advice would be appreciated

Hello @Mic

Welcome!

Stupid questions are those that are never asked @Mic; you've asked some very good questions, no *sorry* needed. 

1. First, work out how many devices need to be covered & purchase the correct subscription, by our count, from your notes, there's 12 devices, as we don't know (your) location, this is from Kaspersky's global website: Kaspersky Premium, unfortunately the maximum device number is 10 (for 1 or 2 years), so you'd need to purchase an additional subscription for 3 devices (giving 1 spare device). 
  2. Yes, the phones should have AV, Anti-theft, and Password Manager sofware installed. 
  3. Follow this guide: How to share protection & our images at the end of our reply:
  4. No, each user has their own email address & their own MyKaspersky account & their own Premium Kaspersky Password Manager
  5. After each user has been *enrolled*, follow: How to install or remove the application (for Windows), Installing and uninstalling the app (for Android). ****ALSO, read the other resource Premium documentation, there's too many to list here in the topic****

Several notes to be alert to: 

• a) IF purchased from a Kaspersky website, or via (your) MyKaspersky account, the *subscription* activates on the day of purchase. 
  • b) Kaspersky Premium includes Unlimited VPN for the Subscription owner *only*, all other User accounts on the Subscription get Limited/Free VPN. 

USER_2023-11-12_232231.thumb.jpg.75bc6f5391418382144ab43f58fd5530.jpg

USER_2023-11-12_230715.thumb.jpg.1f5c515a518f277cf55fc3cee0fae090.jpg

USER_2023-11-12_230745.thumb.jpg.291832980a1647628a1391a5935cda43.jpg

USER_2023-11-12_230803.thumb.jpg.39f909c2b505ed28418fc116af6a3cae.jpg

Any questions or problems, please do not hesitate to post back

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Additional resources:

Kaspersky Premium

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added images

1 hour ago, Mic said:

Thank you very much - I appreciate.  So when purchasing an upgraded one, must I uninstall and reinstall?

Hello @Mic

You're most welcome!

Personally, with the *new* software, we prefer to start afresh, uninstall the old software, shutdown the computer using Shutdown, not Restart, power on by pressing the Power button, login, download the new exe, install, sign-into (your) MyKaspersky account -> from the *application*  so the application & (your) MyKaspersky account synchronise & the application picks up the *new* Subscription/License number, once you've set up the primary account, proceed with the rest of your family. 

Remember - with the new software, if purchased via Kaspersky, there's no Activation code, there's a Subscription/License code (sent directly to your MyKaspersky account) & it activates on the day of purchase - not the day of install - meaning - once you've paid for the Subscription - make sure you install the software - otherwise you'll be wasting $$$. 

Kaspersky Premium

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋