Thunderbird, invalid name of certificate problem

Hi, I've just bought and installed Kaspersky Total Security on 3 computers and only on one of them I get some kind of problem with a certificate and my mail client Thunderbird. I get a pop-up window every time Windows starts. Please see the screenshot below. How can I fix this issue? Thanks in advance!

As I already mentioned, I have problem with Thunderbird, not Firefox. Please look at the screenshot I posted in my first message. It says "Application: Thunderbird" in that pop-up window.

It says "Application: Thunderbird" in that pop-up window.
Hello Alex_M,
  1. Have you set KTS/NETWORK SETTINGS/MOZILLA FIREFOX & THUNDERBIRD?
  2. May I ask, is the "url" on the pop up window greyed out due to privacy?
  3. It is or is not a "Thunderbird" url?
  4. Can you post back an image of the certificate / all screens please?
Please let us know?

Hello Alex_M, Have you set KTS/NETWOK SETTINGS/MOZILLA fIREFOX & THUNDERBIRD? Please let us know?
KTS/NETWOK SETTINGS/MOZILLA fIREFOX & THUNDERBIRD. Sorry, but I don't know what this is.

Hello Alex_M, Go to KTS main application window select ⚙ (gear wheel) select Additional select Network: at the bottom of the screen > Mozilla Firefox & Thunderbird + & does the "How to reconfigure Mozilla Firefox and Thunderbird to make them use the system certificate storage" not work? https://support.kaspersky.com/14620#block3 IF the certificate name is invalid - that's an issue that needs to be looked at by looking at the certifcate, probably, none of the references will address "invalid certificate name? Can you please post back the certifcate as requested above? Have you deleted the certificate? Reset KTS? Rebooted? Rechecked to see if a new certificate has been popluated? Please let us know? Many thanks!

Hello Alex_M, The screen image you posted Mozilla Firefox & Thunderbird Does the "How to reconfigure Mozilla Firefox and Thunderbird to make them use the system certificate storage" not work? https://support.kaspersky.com/14620#block3 IF the certificate name is invalid - that's an issue that needs to be looked at by looking at the certifcate, probably, none of the references will address "invalid certificate name? Can you please post back the certifcate as requested above? Have you deleted the certificate? Reset KTS? Rebooted? Uninstalled Tunderbird? Rebooted? Reinstalled Thunderbird? Rebooted? Rechecked to see if a new certificate has been popluated? Please let us know? Many thanks!

Hi Alex_M Images are great, thanks! Answers also help us help you....
  1. Is the "url" on the pop up window greyed out due to privacy?
  2. It is or is not a "Thunderbird" url?
  3. * mail.svetlinadesign.com * image of the certificate / all screens please?
  4. Are the greyed out areas - due to privacy?
  5. Is that certificate on the other 2 devices?
  1. If no, as per previous, there's an issue with that certifcate - not with Kaspersky software.
  1. Have you deleted the certificate?
  2. Reset KTS?
  3. Rebooted?
  4. Uninstalled Tunderbird?
  5. Rebooted?
  6. Reinstalled Thunderbird?
  7. Rebooted?
  8. Rechecked to see if a new certificate has been popluated?
  9. Are you using SuperHosting services?
  1. If yes, have you contacted them about the certificate?
Please let us know?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Hello @DracoBengali,

Welcome!

How to reconfigure Mozilla Firefox and Thunderbird to make them use the system certificate storage, applies to both Firefox & Thunderbird

1. Have those instructions been followed?
  2. Additionally: has Kaspersky Lab root certificate been added to the Mozilla Firefox or Thunderbird certificate storage?
  3. Which certificate store is being used? 

Let us know please?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳