the KPM extension fails to recognize my main password for unlocking the vault. [split]

Hi I have a similar problem, my KPM extension has been installed just fine directly from the KPM settings, browser extensions tab, however the extension fails to recognize my main password for unlocking the vault.

Windows 7

Mozilla Firefox 89.0 (64-bit)

My entire suite was just reinstalled today over remote connection by tech support with the use of kavremover.

Windows 7, Mozilla Firefox 89.0 (64-bit)

Hi I have a similar problem, my KPM extension has been installed just fine directly from the KPM settings, browser extensions tab, however the extension fails to recognize my main password for unlocking the vault.

My entire suite was just reinstalled today over remote connection by tech support with the use of kavremover.

Hello @pterix 
Welcome again!

1. Which KPM version →  on Windows Taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the KPM icon, select About
  2. Did you tell Technical Support about the problem? 
  3. What other extensions are installed & active in Mozilla Firefox?
  4. Is Mozilla Firefox used with a (personal) Firefox Account
  5. Does "KPM extension fails to recognize my main password for unlocking the vault" happen if Mozilla Firefox is run in New private window mode? 
  6. Does "KPM extension fails to recognize my main password for unlocking the vault" happen if Mozilla Firefox is run in Default mode - refer images below? 
  7. Post an image of what you see (hide private information, for example email address), when "KPM extension fails to recognize my main password for unlocking the vault"? 

Please let us know? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳 +🐋

Resource: 

Read before you create a new topic! tutorial by @Danila T. 

1. KPM ver.= 9.0.2.15298 (o) / 1621871575_6872 / 1.0.363.0-0.8.3.0_1
  1. I have not told tech support about it yet.
  2. Enabled Firefox extensions
  3. No
  4. Yes.
  5. Yes.
  6. What I see when it fails to recognize my password
  7. I know the password works because I just used it to unlock the desktop vault.