shortcut for application firewall rules

LucaB79

3 hours ago, LucaB79 said:

is there any shortcut to open "application firewall rules"?

Hello @LucaB79

Welcome back!

• Do you mean like the SafeMoney shortcut, that's created, when KTS is first installed? IF 'yes', then the answer is 'No'. 
  • IF you mean something else, please post back with more information - as (your) query is not clear (to us)? 
  • Also, (1) the Search field, is useful & (2) selecting the opens the Help for whichever window is open in the Kaspersky application. 

USER_2023-12-13_212214.thumb.jpg.3d9ea9ec861da230a8b1a293e9bc323e.jpg

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Added: Regole di Controllo Applicazioni

19 minutes ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @LucaB79

Welcome back!

• Do you mean like the SafeMoney shortcut, that's created, when KTS is first installed? IF 'yes', then the answer is 'No'. 
  • IF you mean something else, please post back with more information - as (your) query is not clear (to us)? 
  • Also, (1) the Search field, is useful & (2) selecting the opens the Help for whichever window is open in the Kaspersky application. 

USER_2023-12-13_212214.thumb.jpg.3d9ea9ec861da230a8b1a293e9bc323e.jpg

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Thanks for quick reply 🙂

To arrive to this window:

image.thumb.png.b3698a2b43d4af3c03e88584684e15ee.png

there are too many steps to do:

1) CLICK ICON SYSTRAY

2) OPTIONS

3) FIREWALL

4) APPLICATION RULES

Is there any shortcuts? 🙂

thanks!

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, LucaB79 said:

there are too many steps to do:

1) CLICK ICON SYSTRAY

2) OPTIONS

3) FIREWALL

4) APPLICATION RULES

Is there any shortcuts? 🙂

Hello @LucaB79
Thank you for posting back & the clarification.

Unfortunately no.

• However, in Kaspersky's *new* software range, there's an Search field, that facilitates  (your) requirements *almost* 

👉In the first image, a search for Application rules is typed in, the result = Firewall, Go to - is selected & here's where the *too many steps* may be a problem again (for you), as there's at least four steps / actions.... to get to Application rules - from the *starting point* - continuing on - the GUI opens at Security settings, Essential protection, select Firewall, select Application rules - see  images 

Spoiler

USER_2023-12-14_035314.thumb.jpg.5a3384ea2e3094122e3a6df7078fbb75.jpg

USER_2023-12-14_040900.thumb.jpg.5ed89a50616bfeb0f262f19f821bb032.jpg

USER_2023-12-14_041045.thumb.jpg.0e95725fc3428b94135864d2bd5cda18.jpg

Any questions or issues, please do not hesitate to post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

grammar😌
  • Like 1

@Flood and Flood's wife that's the only thing I could figure, too. And in my Kaspersky Plus, as well as with your Premium, if I just leave that typed in the search box, it will stay there unless I hit the X. So if I just leave that search and click my mouse in the search box, it automatically goes to the Firewall panel. Unfortunately, it's not like we can go into Program Files (x86) and find a shortcut to link to the Desktop, but it seems like that's the best that can be done.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jonny quest said:
  1. @Flood and Flood's wife that's the only thing I could figure, too.
  2. if I just leave that typed in the search box, it will stay there unless I hit the X. So if I just leave that search and click my mouse in the search box, it automatically goes to the Firewall panel.
  3. Unfortunately, it's not like we can go into Program Files (x86) and find a shortcut to link to the Desktop, but it seems like that's the best that can be done.

Hello @jonny quest

Welcome back!

1. Thank you for confirming! *Overall* the Search feature is useful *but* it can produce some weird results. 
  2. True, however, (1) we'd already done the image set = *a lot of work* when we discovered that weird *feature* & (2) we were struggling to write the first reply in the simplest way possible, anticipating a possible future response of *too many steps* if not from the poster, then another Community poster. That *method* should be true for *any* Search using the *new* software: Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium, but & it's a big *but* the search result *should be consistent* irrespective of whether *enter* is pressed OR the *mouse is clicked in the search box* after the search criteria has been entered. *Also* entering Firewall as a Search criteria does not achieve the desired outcome🤯
  3. For Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium, the shortcut is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky 21.15\StartMenu - but *unlike* SafeMoney/Protected browser - which is built as distinctly separate & has its own SC. From the deep, dark past we seem to remember a *hack*, converting the SM-SC, into *other* SC(s), but can no longer find it, it was possibly in the old-original forum that Kaspersky unwisely decided not to archive. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

spelling
  • Like 1