secure connection is not available [Solved][Closed]

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

kaspersky secure connection is telling me it is not available. i keep receiving boxes on the lower right of my computer screen which states kaspersky password manager connection is not secure. disconnect or continue. please advise.

Hello Mikey, As well as the info from Richbuff: While this error is happening please do not access any secure sites, please do not use KPM Please:
  1. disconnect from the internet
  2. reset KSC - refer - https://support.kaspersky.com/us/13493#block2
:boom:Please also do a PC reboot/restart, after resetting KSC. If the issue persists, please let us know: System operating system, version? A screen print/s of the error/s Is there any other Kaspersky Software installed (excluding KSC & KPM) Thanks! ------------------------------------ Apologies Richbuff, I think our posts were input almost at the same time:neutral_face:

• Solution
Hello Mikey, I'm sorry, I don't know what "i submitted a request to kaspersky. what is going on? am i corrupted?" means? When I asked above, have you followed the "recovery procedures please?", I was referring to my earlier post, now repeated below, in case it's been missed, however, if the LAB have given you instructions then you must follow their guidance.... --------------------------------------------------- Previous recovery procedure: :octagonal_sign:While this error is happening please do not access any secure sites, please do not use KPM:octagonal_sign: Please:
  1. disconnect from the internet
  2. reset KSC - refer - https://support.kaspersky.com/us/13493#block2
:boom:Please also do a PC reboot/restart, after resetting KSC. ----------------------------------------------------- If the issue persists, please let us know: System operating system, version? A screen print/s of the error/s ----------------------------------------------------- Thanks.