Region based installer (language)?

I've alread installed Kaspersky Standard on my computer and it was very hard to find installer and by that in English language. So I decided to go to my kaspersky portal, Kaspersky standard showed up as an option to download it (due to my installed version), but installer is still region based. I do not know why it is done like that, but I like to keep my software in English language, no matter what kind of software it is.

Why Kaspersky just doesn't make multi language installer (and software by it)?

What if I'm foreigner living in some country, no matter if I know the native language od country that I'm living in, I want that software in my own language? I bought licence in country that I'm living in. Why people who make software do not think in a way "what if"?

Edited by neXus2016

Kaspersky installer is region based. When I go to my kaspersky, and download installer, I can only choose same language but with different coding (Serbian Cyrillic or Serbian Latin) and that is it. By that installed Kaspersky will be in one of those codings but same language. There is no option for English. Nor any other language.