Password for weak sites!

Go to solution Solved by harlan4096,

In our daily life we have to deal with lots of unsecured sites, some site maintenance is too poor & some are weak, slow & lengthy process to take appropriate attempt!
But cyber criminals don't wait for response, they the advantage of weak security system & dump data from server. well, I am aware of nothing is unbreakable in the sense of security!

I am talking about some weak govt. sites specially as from their we have to put our personal data which can be leaked due to weak security system ( for security reason of course I will not mention the region ) or some personal/ company maintained sites where we need to put our some basic personal data!

My point is what is the safe way to set password of that sites?

From my point of view, maximum data which had already been leaked & available in dark or open market or data breach sites are damped from database (the reason why I am emphasis on this process is that I found some data I found is hard to crack in general pc by brute force of course, even some data is also hard to create as custom wordlist!)

My question is what type of password should we set for that sites?
If data leaks & we use 15-20 character complex password it also added to leaked database which means that is not secured in future!

Thanks in advance

Hello @The Debugger

Thank you for posting back!

There's a *big* topic in the Russian section: Предложения к Kaspersky Password Manager -  Suggestions for Kaspersky Password Manager, now five pages long, with some interesting comments from Kaspersky Technical - the topic may interest you. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋