My kid’s device WI-FI and Setting is total blocked, and parent’s side control is no response.

3KMom

This software is so frustrating. As parent, I try to allow my kid’s device to play. It has no response at all for two days. My child can not use. On his device, the settings and WIFI are total blocked by Kaspersky. I deleted this device from my account, and it is still can not remove the Kaspersky. Due to my kid’s device WIFi is blocking. I can not login the Kaspersky account to uninstall. I try to contact the support of Kaspersky. It still can not be resolved. I also try to re-set the Samsung Pad to factory setting. But due to the Kaspersky Kids safety, I cannot.  So as result, my kid’s device is total blocked, he can not use at all. I have deleted his device from my side. 

Hello @3KMom

Welcome!

1. Has Kaspersky support *actually* responded (to you) since you've logged the incident? 
  2. What is the incident reference number please - it starts with INC000?
  3. When (you) try to login into (your) MyKaspersky account - is there an error, why can't you log in to the parent account? 
  4. IF (you've) deleted the Samsung device - in (your) MyKaspersky account, it's not possible for any actions or commands to be sent from (your) MyKaspersky account to the KSK application installed on the Samsung - you've broken the connection - now everything has to be done locally on the Samsung. 
  5. What sort of device is blocked - a Samsung  ? / do you know the version

Please post back?

Thank you?
Flood?+?

INC000014936056

I can login into my Kaspersky account. But since last Friday, my kid’s device Wifi was blocked, and I have removed restrictions, but it did not response on kid’s device. Next morning I tried again, and it still doesn’t respond any. I can’t do anything on my kid’s device due to the setting and Wifi are blocked. I thought it might be working if I delete his device from my account, and it is still not working after I deleted his device from my Kaspersky account.  I don’t know what is the version for the Samsung pad due to the setting is blocked too.  My husband tried to re-set to manufacture settings, but there is no option “ wipe to manufacture settings” 

Hello @3KMom

Thank you for posting back & the information!

• We do understand you can't login to (your) parent account, on the Samsung, now that his device has been deleted from your MyKaspersky account & because of the Wifi issue. 
  1. Has Kaspersky support *actually* responded (to you) since you've logged the incident? 
  2. Re: "My husband tried to re-set to manufacture settings, but there is no option “ wipe to manufacture settings”; without knowing the Samsung version, we cannot guide you; for this specific point we recommend you please contact Samsung? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

I submitted my requested, and then call the support. She send me a link to allow technician to login in my device. I clinked the link and waiting about 1 hour, the support window see like freezing and no response. I also realized it will not resolve the problem if the technician login to my device, other than my kid’s device. But my kid’s device’s Wi-Fi is blocked by Kaspersky. So I didn’t continue to contact support, and the support girl seems didn’t understand where is the main problem. 

Hello @3KMom

Thank you for the update!

1. Kaspersky Technical support are the team who can help you - if they don't understand - explain again - until they do. It's their job to understand. For this issue, you actually do need their assistance
  2. Give them the URL for your post here in the Community - we can understand the issue; it's pretty simple & not difficult to understand, just difficult to fix; get them to read your topic. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife