Main password auth and opening passwords page takes too long!

Hi I've just purchased Kaspersky PM

I am using it in two of my pc's with no problem.

But on android version, opening Vault* (how do you call it i don't know) the page we enter master password...

After entering master password for vault not my.kaspersky account password, unlocking vault* takes too much time. Sometimes about 2 or 3 minutes. Minimum 1 between 2 minutes. This only occurs on Android device. PC version works without issues.

Is this normal? Are you all waiting this much to reach a password on android or is this because of my mobile device?

Android Version 9

I can't add screenshot. It says "it is forbidden to take screenshot."

Thanks.

Hello @mstytn

Welcome again!

1. No, it's not normal, however, the root cause may be attributable to many things, in the first instance make sure the Android has plenty of *available* RAM? 
  2. Make sure the KPM hardware & software requirements are met? 
  3. Check KPM, known issues?
  4. (IF *we* had the problem, we'd backup the device, reset it to factory default, install KPM & see if the issue persisted?), you may or may not wish to do that?; the other option is to log a request with Kaspersky Support, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Application malfunction, Other template; Support may request Logs, Traces & other data, they will guide you.

When it's available, please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Thank you for your answer.

I just want to learn if this is a normal behavior.

I have a fairly old mobile phone with custom rom on it. lineageOS. Official ROM only supports Android 6. To be able to use Android 9 I've installed lineageOS to my device. There is enough RAM, CPU is capable.

Probably OS is the problem.

Again, thank you for the reply.

• Thanks 1