Kaspersky\VPN\KSOS 21.18.2.169 MR18

Hello!

A new beta build is available.

You can download the distribution kit by the link:

Kaspersky — Download

VPN  — Download

KSOS — Download

To test the application, activate the license embedded in the distribution kit.

You should only use the beta build with this license provided for testing.

If you use your existing commercial license to activate the beta version of the application, the term of the license spent on the beta-testing will not be compensated. 

Known issues: 

• now Kaspersky beta will be delivered in two tiers; premium and standard. Premium has some new features! 
  • please do not send any issues to premium tech support. Beta reports should be placed only on our beta forum.

Useful info:

• DRV  verifiers are turn off by default now. App - are ON! 
  • Kaspersky is presented in three tiers:  Standard, Premium
  • To activate the trial beta key on the screen with a proposal to enter My Kaspersky, click "Skip"
  • Like 2

Installed over previous version without problem. After restart i must click on taskbar icon of kaspersky because main window was not ran automatically. 

We have new information on security section about behavioral, machine learning, cloud technology etc 🙂

• Like 1

Problem of Opera VPN integrated in the browser is still in this 21.18 beta as in previous 21.17 final, weird it was working fine in 21.16 and in previous builds... also some users complained in 21.17 final that any VPN add-on in browsers are not working.

The only workaround is to create an Exclusion for the browser -> encrypted traffic.

I will collect traces for the case of Opera, and report it.

9 hours ago, harlan4096 said:

The only workaround is to create an Exclusion for the browser -> encrypted traffic.

hi

how create an Exclusion for the browser -> encrypted traffic?

show by pic.

regurds

Am 2.5.2024 um 13:35 schrieb nexon:

We have new information on security section about behavioral, machine learning, cloud technology etc

In german build i see only "not translated" on the complete window. Waiting for next build. 🤪