Kaspersky safe kids worst app ever

Excuse me, 

But your app kaspersky safe kids is impossible to remove on my daughter's device. 

If I tap on the app missing th option of uninstall. 

If I go on the app by settings it says app cant be uninstalled because it's an admin of the device. 

The app has removed too the option of android that can restore the device to the factory settings. 

Its a nightmare. 

I have asked to the support that doesnt understand nothing of the problem

Its a very Shame. 

5 hours ago, VincenzoSparti said:
  • But your app kaspersky safe kids is impossible to remove on my daughter's Android device
  1. If I tap on the app missing the option of uninstall. 
  2. If I go on the app by settings it says app cant be uninstalled because it's an admin of the device. 
  3. The app has removed too the option of android that can restore the device to the factory settings. 
  • Its a nightmare. I have asked to the support that doesn't understand nothing of the problem. Its a very Shame.

Hello @VincenzoSparti

Welcome!

1. May we know the *name* of the Android, for example, Samsung, HUAWEI, XIAOMI, HTC - something else? *and* the OS version please? 
  2. On another device - sign into (YOUR) MyKaspersky account - as parent - check / change all KSK options so - on (your) Daughter's Android, they should be all OFF: 

Application monitoring = OFF
    Device monitoring  = OFF
    Location/GPS = OFF
    Internet = OFF
    Social N/W = OFF

Are they? Please confirm?

3. 🛑Do not try to factory restore the phone at the moment please🛑  

Please post back? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
pn

The device is samsung a52. 

I cant change kaspersky option fron parent because i disconnected the device a52 from kaspersky. 

So it cant be controlled, and kaspersky safe kids doesnt work on a52. 

It simply has removed all the important options of administration, like restoring factory, but, at the same time, it doesnt work and cant be accessed beacuse, when i try login in the app, it says internet is down, but the device is online. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, VincenzoSparti said:

The device is samsung a52. 

I cant change Kaspersky option from parent because i disconnected the device a52 from Kaspersky

So it cant be controlled, and Kaspersky safe kids doesn't work on a52. 

It simply has removed all the important options of administration, like restoring factory, but, at the same time, it doesn't work and cant be accessed because, when i try login in the app, it says internet is down, but the device is online. 

Hello @VincenzoSparti

Thank you for the information! 

Disconnecting the A52 from MyKaspersky is very bad as *you* the parent, no longer control the device & now the A52 is *online* with KSK in Admin level access - but *you* cannot communicate with it - the pathway to send commands is broken because the A52 was *disconnected* from (your) MyKaspersky account. 

So let's move on to why support don't understand this problem *because* we need them to help & for that to happen, we need to understand what the problem with support is - explain it to us please - what did *support* say to you

Please post back?

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

I have exchanged a lot of email with support that neither knew that kaspersky safe kids removes options for restore factory. They told me: "Se deve ripristinare il dispositivo ai dati di predefiniti di fabbrica, non esiste il bisogno di rimuovere Kaspersky Safe Kids, perche sarà comunque rimosso, come tutte le altre app con il ripristino del dispositivo.

Provare a ripristinare il dispositivo come da istruzioni nel manuale di suo.

Potrebbe essere utile su come ripristinare il dispositivo il supporto Google:

https://support.google.com/android/answer/6088915?hl=it

Se il ripristino vine impedito, da Kaspersky Safe Kids, inviare uno screenshot dell'errore."

I had explained that Kaspersky safe kids has removed the options of restoring.

They asked me the log of app AIDA64, but they didn't understand nothing.

I have the device blocked, i want restore the device to my daughter and I cant for this invasive app.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, VincenzoSparti said:

I have exchanged a lot of email with support that neither knew that kaspersky safe kids removes options for restore factory. They told me: "Se deve ripristinare il dispositivo ai dati di predefiniti di fabbrica, non esiste il bisogno di rimuovere Kaspersky Safe Kids, perche sarà comunque rimosso, come tutte le altre app con il ripristino del dispositivo.

Provare a ripristinare il dispositivo come da istruzioni nel manuale di suo.

Potrebbe essere utile su come ripristinare il dispositivo il supporto Google:

https://support.google.com/android/answer/6088915?hl=it

Se il ripristino vine impedito, da Kaspersky Safe Kids, inviare uno screenshot dell'errore."

• I have the device blocked, i want restore the device to my daughter and I cant for this invasive app.
  • I had explained that Kaspersky safe kids has removed the options of restoring.
  • They asked me the log of app AIDA64, but they didn't understand nothing.

Hello @VincenzoSparti

Re this from support: "*Se deve ripristinare il dispositivo ai dati di predefiniti di fabbrica, non esiste il bisogno di rimuovere Kaspersky Safe Kids, perche sarà comunque rimosso, come tutte le altre app con il ripristino del dispositivo."

Support are wrong, KSK has Administrative control of the device, it works in combination with Knox, until the parent's account credentials are received - KSK will continue to *manage* the Android.

Re removing KSK from an Android, the following *works* as long as KSK is not disconnected from the MyKaspersky accountRimuovere l'app dal dispositivo del bambino.

1. We *understand* that the device is blocked, that you wish to restore the device & you can't because *you* severed the connection between KSK on your daughter's phone & YOU - the MASTER via your MyKaspersky account, you've given KSK - the app, full control, with *no-one* driving - we are trying to assist, there's no point *repeating* what you have already said & we have *acknowledged*.
  2. Were you able to generate the *Aida report* & give it to support - yes or no? 
  3. Did you give support the *screenshot* OR multiple screenshots, showing "recovery is prevented by Kaspersky Safe Kids" - yes or no? 
  4. IF *NO* to both 2 & 3, were you able to *explain* to support *why* you could not, OR can you *explain* to us please? 
  5. Do support *understand* you selected *disconnect* for the Android device - via (your) MyKaspersky account *before* KSK relinquished control of the Android - yes or no? 

Please post back?

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
formatting

Yes, i did 2 and 3.

The point is, my dear, that the app should have a way to relogin in ksk, or completely remove ksk. 

If there isnt a way, the app is the worst app ever because it can block the phone. 

You should onestly say the only way to solve the problem is to take the phone to the samsung assistance and pay the service. 

55 minutes ago, VincenzoSparti said:
  1. Yes, i did 2 and 3.
  2. The point is, my dear, that the app should have a way to relogin in ksk, or completely remove ksk. 
  3. If there isnt a way, the app is the worst app ever because it can block the phone. 
  4. You should onestly say the only way to solve the problem is to take the phone to the samsung assistance and pay the service. 

Hello @VincenzoSparti

1. Fantastic, so support have the information they requested. 
  2. 3. & 4. We are trying to assist you - not get into a discussion about what does or does not exist at this present time - which is of no value to you & will not help you get the issue fixed - if all you wish to do is repeatedly complain - we acknowledge your frustration and wish you all the best dealing with Kaspersky Customer Service. Noting there are solutions you have not tried, so go back to support & persist. *Also* noting - we never mentioned anything to do with Samsung assistance. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋