Kaspersky Plus Not Showing on Context Menu

13 hours ago, Belisiario said:
  • I recently updated my version to the Plus. 
  • I noticed the Kaspersky Icon to verify virus is not showing in the context menu as it used to.
  • I looked for configuration but couldn’t find any.

Hello @Belisiario

Welcome!

Tell us: 

1. Before updating to Kaspersky Plus, which software was installed? 
  2. Which KPlus version & patch(x) is installed - on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About
  3. Which Windows OS & build, follow: How to find the version & build of the operating system
  4. Which region are you in? 

Please post back?

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

7 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Belisiario

Welcome!

Tell us: 

1. Before updating to Kaspersky Plus, which software was installed? 
  2. Which KPlus version & patch(x) is installed - on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About
  3. Which Windows OS & build, follow: How to find the version & build of the operating system
  4. Which region are you in? 

Please post back?

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

1.    Kaspersky Total Security

2.    21.8.5.452

3.    Windows 11 Pro - Versão 22H2 (Compilação do Sistema Operacional 22621.819)

4.    Brazil

• Thanks 1

On 11/29/2022 at 3:12 PM, Berny said:

I did. And after quite a while they answered me, but the support guy said simply to ‘send the Kaspersky shortcut to the desktop area ?! I even sent this post to give more context to him, but I don’t think he even read it.

And after I explained the situation, he just gave me the step-by-step to uninstall and install the software. So for the time being I will just keep using the selective analyze option inside Kaspersky.

If anyone knows how to fix this without having to uninstall it, please get in touch!