Kaspersky Plus Android two users

Go to solution Solved by Kruk07,

Hello,

Me and my wife have separate user profiles on our Samsung tablet.

Mine is main and wife's is additional one. 

On main profile Kasperksy is installed and activated.

On my wife's profile I had to install it but once logged in to My Kapserksy on the app the app is saying there is no available licences to use.

I do have 10 devices licence but all 10 are already in use, one is for the Samsung tablet on my profile. 

Do I need to have additional licence for another profile? This is one and the same device and it is not required for Windows PC with multiple users.

Please advise.

Many thanks

1 hour ago, Kruk07 said:
  • Me and my wife have separate user profiles on our Samsung tablet.
  • Mine is main and wife's is additional one. 
  • On main profile Kasperksy is installed and activated.
  • On my wife's profile I had to install it but once logged in to My Kapserksy on the app the app is saying there is no available licences to use.
  • I do have 10 devices licence but all 10 are already in use, one is for the Samsung tablet on my profile. 
  • Do I need to have additional licence for another profile? This is one and the same device and it is not required for Windows PC with multiple users.

Hello @Kruk07
Welcome back!

• As far as we're aware, on Android devices, it's only possible to use one MyKaspersky account *per device*, this is due to OS limitations, however, you may wish to confirm this with Kaspersky Customer Service: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts; on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Activation and license issues, Other template; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support will guide you. 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
spelling

• Solution

Thanks,

They suggested the below:

Please login to your My Kaspersky portal, get it disconnect and reconnect with the license : my.kaspersky.com

Never tried this but it worked.

The only thing is that now in My Kaspersky in my licence details I have 11 devices linked on 10 devices licence: SM-T720 (Tablet) and SM-T720 (Mobile).

Hopefully this will not invalidate licence.