Kaspersky Free, I cannot boot my machine with Kaspesky enabled at startup...my system just won't finish loading up all Windows components

StaticNoise

Greetings, After several years I have decided to abandon Panda and move to Kaspersky. I installed the Free version on my five (5) Windows 7 PC's with the intent to evaluate it before purchase. After some tweaking of settings for my environment it seems everything is working great. However, on one (1) of my five (5) Windows 7 PC's, I cannot boot my machine with Kaspesky enabled at startup...my system just won't finish loading up all Windows components and services. For instance: my login scripts never run, I can't bring up any Management Console Screens, and the Network icon in my Notification Area acts like it's still trying to establish a connection. Kaspersky itself appears to be perpetually stuck on its loading screen. If I have Autorun disabled my system reboots just fine. I can then start Karspersky manually. Thus, as a workaround, I added Kaskpersky's AVPUI.EXE to my login scripts. But this is obviously not an ideal configuration. Anyone here have any ideas of what could be happening here? Odd that I don't experience this on any of my other four (4) Windows 7 PC's. Thanks in advance!

Welcome. Please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions: https://support.kaspersky.com/common/diagnostics/3632 Please upload the GetSystemInfo zip folder that is inside the larger GSI zip to the GSI parser site http://www.getsysteminfo.com/ and post the url to the parsed report here, in your next post.

Thanks for the reply. Do I need to run your GetSystemInfo program from the local machine console or can I run it from a Remote Desktop session? I am not currently able to access the local machine console of the problematic PC but I can access the PC through a Remote Desktop session. Just don't know if your software needs to report information that it cannot obtain from a Remote Desktop session. Of course, by the time this is answered I may be able to run the report locally...

Not currently able to access the local machine console of the problematic PC
Hello StaticNoise,
  1. Before answsering GSI ?, is local machine console able to be booted in safe mode with network?
  2. Can access / signin happen if safemode/network is used?
Because you situation is somewhat different to a standand, 1 pc, 1 possible sofware conflict, the more specific info we have the better we're able to fully understand and target analysis/possible solutions. Screen images are invaluable, as is software/device platforms, versions, builds info. Also, what "Management Console" software is in use, and any other information, even if you think it's trivial, can help enormously.
  1. Specific to GSI question: local & include Window's logs/images
  2. AND please capture GSI & Windows logs/images from another PC that is used to remote to the sick PC, when the remote session is active.
  3. On the machine with the issue: please REPLICATE the situation AND run the GSI AT the same time.
  4. When the GSI's / all other data is available, please upload the FULL GSI's/collected data to a cloud storage of your choice & post back the link please?
Thanks!