Kaspersky blocked all BF & Origin :( [Closed]

Go to solution Solved by kmscom,

1. Hello BF & Kaspersky lovers( like me :D ) :).
I have problem with the best Anti-Virus software ever :( When it is installed on Windows 7 x64 and i want to play BF(2,3,4 or BC)the best game ever :) and i start Origin i can't use them. :( BF 2,4 and BC show me that i am offline,BF 3 tell me to connect to the internet(which work perfect in that time)after i try to go inside of some server, the chat in origin stay offline when i am online. What happen? I want to play the best games and to protekt my PC with the best Anti-Virus program and i can't do it. :( I am so,so sad ;( I need quick help! Pls. Thank you.

Hi Angel Of Death So sorry to hear you are having troubles with your game and kaspersky.
  1. How is kaspersky blocking the game?
  2. Is there a notification from kaspersky that is being blocked? If so, can you show us a screenshot of the notification?
  3. Can you try exiting kaspersky and try again with your game if you are having the same issues?
To exit kaspersky: Please look for a green shield located at the bottom right corner of your screen > Right click > Click on Exit > A notification will appear and click on 'Continue' Please keep us posted. Regards,

When Kas sfw is installed on Windows 7 x64 and i want to play BF(2,3,4 or BC), Origin i can't use them.
Hello Angel Of Death, As well as the information from kmscom, Please share with us: KAV:
  1. Free or licensed?
  2. Version?
  3. Patch(x)? x = letter
  4. Origin version?
  5. BF version?
----
  1. Have you engaged Origin/BF developer about their certificates?
  2. Have this issue always existed?
  3. IF "yes", what's changed, anything hardware, software, network?
IF "no", have you: Uninstalled Orgin/BF, Rebooted using FULL shutdown method. After login: Ensured KAV is active Downloaded & installed a new Origin/BF installer. Rebooted using FULL shutdown method. Activated Origin / BF Rechecked: Result = issue resolved? :relaxed::thumbsup_tone3: - please let us know? Result = issue remains :cold_sweat:, please collect GSI & Windows logs, upload to cloud, post the link in your reply. Thanks. GSI ref: https://support.kaspersky.com/common/diagnostics/3632#block7

Hello everybody, First of all,thank you very much for yours help. At the momen i am not in my home and i will back in it on 19.08. when i will try everything what you wrote. FLOOD my kav is licensed,it is with last update i don'remember it version.I don't know the answers on the other questions(how i said,because i am not in my home right now). kmscom mscom origin is there in trusted applications. I am so sorry that i can't try everythig what you want. :( Really,i am sorry about that. One more time,thank you VERY MUCH on everyone.I appreciate it! :)

• 3 weeks later...
origin is there in trusted applications.
kmscom wrote:
Angel Of Death try turning on the Do not scan encrypted connections exception https://help.kaspersky.com/KAV/2020/en-US/68219.htm and check the problem is reproducing. If the problem persists, add the Origin application to the trusted list and enable the Do not scan traffic exception https://support.kaspersky.com/14866#block3
Hello Angel Of Death, When you come back to this, can you let us know why "ignore" is answered top the popups & not "add to exclusions"? Please let us know? Thanks

Hello KAV & KIS fans like me :) I am so much sorry for my late return. :( I write you to inform you that i am still not in my home :(,but i didn't forgot what i promised and i will answer at all question to can be that problem solved. One more time i so sorry for my missing so long time. :( Ура! Водка от меня! :D

• 1 month later...