Increase license quantity at renewal

Go to solution Solved by THask,

Our renewal date is imminent (24th Jan) and we'd like to increase the number of systems our licence covers from 50 to 75.  The renewal page only lets us select 50 as the maximum quantity.

Is it possible to renew and expand our licence count at the same time?  I have already read the help/FAQ at https://support.kaspersky.com/common/buy/15468, but we can't increase the cover beyond 50.

Do we have to purchase a separate licence for the additional number?  If a separate (second) licence is required, how does Security Centre (server) know which licence to deploy when installing?

Or would we be better to avoid using Renew totally, and just buy 75 as a direct "initial" purchase?  In which case, how do we then go about updating the licences on the already-deployed systems?

Edited by COPE IT

Thanks DonKid - we don't have a Sales Manager so far as I know.  We originally purchased through GreyMatter, but due to Ukraine, they are electing not to process Kaspersky purchases at this time.

Thanks THask, I've been put in contact with one sales partner, although they have not yet responded with a quote.

That locator link is helpful thanks - may need to resort to this if the suggested contact was perhaps not UK based.