Icon on computer is disabled

I have an active subscription to Kaspersky Premium for 170 days, but on my computer the icon says that it is disabled, what is the problem

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Zmaj said:
  1. I have an active subscription to Kaspersky Premium for 170 days, but on my computer the icon says that it is disabled.

what is the problem

Hello @Zmaj

Welcome!

1. What colour is the disabled Kaspersky icon please? 
  2. In the Kaspersky Premium GUI, in the main screen, are there any different colours, other than green? 
  3. In the Kaspersky Premium GUI, in the main screen, are there any Notifications? 
  4. In the Kaspersky Premium application, are (you) signed in? 
  5. Has the computer been shutdown, using SHUTDOWN not Restart, and when the computer if fully OFF  -  powered ON by pressing the power button, then logged in? IF NO, do that - does the disabled Kaspersky icon status change? 

Please post back?

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
spelling

When I log on to my account, everything says that it is active, but on the computer the protection is disabled
I shut down the computer, but the protection is still disabled.

1 minute ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Zmaj

Rightclick the icon, select Resume protection

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

It does not offer me that option

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Zmaj said:

When I log on to my account, everything says that it is active, but on the computer the protection is disabled
I shut down the computer, but the protection is still disabled.

1. It does not offer me that option

Hello @Zmaj

1. Post a screen-print of the options available - when (you) rightclick the Kaspersky icon please? 
  2. Go to the main GUI - Notification centre - select Resume  image.thumb.png.d879a6bca87986a7700a5afdf846af3c.png

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

added image & instructions

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Zmaj said:

2. How will I find GUI -notification center

Hello @Zmaj

1. In Windows SEARCH - type WINVER - open the WINVER app & post back a screen-print of what you see please? 
  2. Go to the main GUI - select Details {Hide your email address BEFORE posting}

image.thumb.png.7a18feed0b6349ae178c81e0c6f4f616.png

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Added privacy note

Hello @Flood and Flood's wife,

I have sucessfully solved a problem, the reason was "log in" option (I needed to put my e-mail adress). Now I can activate my subscription. Here I am to thank you for getting some time to help me, but I hopefully found the problem.

Thanks one more time and have a nice day.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Zmaj said:

I have successfully solved a problem, the reason was "log in" option (I needed to put my e-mail adress). Now I can activate my subscription. Here I am to thank you for getting some time to help me, but I hopefully found the problem.

Hello @Zmaj

You're most welcome!

Excellent!

So number 4 in (our) first reply!

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• Like 2