How to get rid of kaspersky window on startup, saying "Find sensitive documents and keep them safe".

Raena

Every time I turn on my computer a Kaspersky window pops up saying "Find sensitive documents and keep them safe". I do not have sensitive documents and would like it to stop doing this. But how? Thanks

Every time I turn on computer, Kaspersky (KPM) notification popup,:"Find sensitive docs & keep them safe". I don't have sensitive documents,. I'd like it to stop doing this. But how?
Hello Raena, Additional to @richbuff's post. Thank you for posting this important issue. Is the popup like this: or similar? If it is, here's the history: Popup is, to quote Kaspersky Technical Support: "a new feature of KPM. It appears once a month if the (KPM) Documents folder is empty. An “off” function unfortunately is not available."
  1. The fact there is no OFF switch, as in "I have no docs I wish to store in the vault - switch popup OFF", is escalated, with Kaspersky experts. Has been for 6 months. The Experts have not provided any current feedback.
----- All Kaspersky software, requires OFF/IGNORE switch(s) for notifications/popups. ----- Until Kaspersky fix this, (I) created 2 .pdfs, (one will do the job), uploaded to KPM Documents folder: Unwelcome popups - stopped:fist_tone3:! Best regards:pray_tone3: Note: KPM = Kaspersky Password Manager. https://support.kaspersky.com/14264