How to convert Kaspersky Password export to CSV format?

Anyone have tips on converting the Kaspersky password text file export into CSV format?

I'm annoyed as F*ck that I have to do this because Kaspersky is being forced to leave the US market.  I've got hundreds of passwords.  I've decided upon a replacement password program, and they have a support document describing how to migrate Kaspersky passwords, but their import requires CSV format.  It's going to be quite a slog since Kaspersky doesn't export in a delimited format.  Anyone have tips on how to convert using, for example, Excel?

Also, until I complete the conversion having all my passwords in a file in plain text is f*cking dangerous as hell.

Thanks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jweller said:

Anyone have tips on converting the Kaspersky password text file export into CSV format?

I'm annoyed as F*ck that I have to do this because Kaspersky is being forced to leave the US market.  I've got hundreds of passwords.  I've decided upon a replacement password program, and they have a support document describing how to migrate Kaspersky passwords, but their import requires CSV format.  It's going to be quite a slog since Kaspersky doesn't export in a delimited format.  Anyone have tips on how to convert using, for example, Excel?

1. Also, until I complete the conversion having all my passwords in a file in plain text is f*cking dangerous as hell.

Hello @Jweller

Welcome!

Please log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service  - https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts  -> on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in the template as shown, please stress the requirement is to convert the text file to .csv & OR export the passwords in a delimited format:

image.thumb.png.3dd4b4bc845eeb8d75b79ad6bbb74a32.png
Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋