Google Pixel (android) - Sep 2022 - can't update databases - stops at 25% - says 'no internet connection'

Robert AVP

K.total security active subscription. it was working fine for years, including on current Pixel 5A. Since Sep 2, 2022 - update databases suddenly stopped working.
Updates go up to 25%, then halt, wait for a minute and shows message 'no internet connection'. I have another android device (samsung tablet with android#11) with the same kaspersky version/subscription on the same wifi - updates work fine. So, the issue is somewhere in google pixel.

Data saver is not enabled. No VPN (I even uninstalled separate K.Secure VPN app thinking it might interfere).
google pixel 5A, android version 13 - maybe recent update to the latest android version causes the issue ?
app name now:  Kaspersky Standard (it is somehow new name, before it was k.internet security?) version 11.89.4.8499

Any hints how to make K updates work again?

6 hours ago, Robert AVP said:
  1. google pixel 5A, android version 13. - maybe recent update to the latest android version causes the issue ?
  2. Kaspersky Standard, (it is somehow new name), version: 11.89.4.8499.
  3. No VPN (I even uninstalled separate K.Secure VPN app thinking it might interfere).

Since Sep 2, 2022 - update databases suddenly stopped working. Updates go up to 25%, then halt, wait for a minute and shows message 'no internet connection'.

Hello @Robert AVP

Welcome!

1. Unfortunately, atm, Android 13 is not supported: Kaspersky Standard, Hardware & software requirements: Operating system: Android 5.0-12.x
  2. Regarding the "new name", Kaspersky have released a new home software range, see topic: Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ - by Danila T. ;  a KTS license, which you have, used to install KIS software on Androids, now, the software installed, is Kaspersky Standard
  3. Kaspersky have included the VPN with Kaspersky Standard, so removing a standalone Kaspersky VPN is the correct step to do prior to installing. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

?@Danila T. - any news on when Android 13 will be supported please? 

1 hour ago, Taxi said:

Kasp Ver 11.89.4.8499, I have the same problem on SAMSUNG TabS3 SM T820 Android 9. Clearly, I have an internet connection- jumps to 25% complete and sticks.  Tried a full restart - no improvement. 

27 minutes ago, Hajoboz said:

I have the same problem on Samsung S 20 FE 5G. Solution?

Hello @Taxi & @Hajoboz

Welcome!

1. Uninstall Kaspersky Standard.
  2. Remove the Google account from the device. 
  3. Power OFF the Android, wait for at least 2 minutes, power ON, login.
  4. Add the Google account to the device. 
  5. Install Kaspersky Standard.
  6. Recheck "can't update databases" issue? IF the issue persists & IF Kaspersky Standard is a subscription license, not Trial, or Free, log a request with Kaspersky Support, either via Chat or Email, fill in Application malfunctionOther template; Support may request Logs, Traces & other data, they will guide you. 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Added links to Google Account help