General performance of Kaspersky Password Manager is slow

Hello everyone,

The overall performance of the application is average or slow most of the time. Filling in passwords when I go to a website is slow, I'm waiting 5-10 seconds. Saving passwords in the browser is much faster.

Also, using the KPM UI is not responsive as I expected. Click actions take ~0.5 seconds. Scrolling through the accounts page is slow. Delete, update etc. actions take ~1-2 seconds.

I want to use KPM but it's slowing me down. Unless there are plans to improve performance, I have to switch to another application. Alternatives of KPM are much faster. I hope there are some plans for the performance.

Operating System: Windows 11 Pro, 22H2, 22621.1848 / I also tried on Windows 10
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz   2.59 GHz
RAM: 16.0 GB (15.8 GB usable)
System Type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
KPM Version: 23.0.0.1051 / 1686048945_7385 / 1.0.523.0-0.8.3.0_1
KPM Accounts: ~800-1000

Edited by esahin

• 7 months later...

I totally agree with this author.  I don't understand why any of my other previous or current password systems capture the password within a second or two, but Kaspersky takes upwards of 30 seconds sometimes.   TOOO SLOW

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

I'm experiencing the same issue. It's incredibly slow across all my devices, so it seems to be a problem on their end, which they evidently haven't addressed. I've relied on Password Manager for the past decade, but now, regrettably, it's time to explore alternative solutions.