Default Parental Control installed ~ how to remove?!

I am really considering removing and stopping this security program. It is far too difficult for a person who simply uses a computer for home use.

Why would I have to be subjected to auto install of a parental control?  Why can't this be an opt in thing?

I have been trying now for 2 hours to figure out how to delete this from my Mac.

Wasted over half my morning.

I am not familiar with the terminology. I have yet to see anything that says 'parental' anything.

I have looked on my mac settings, chrome settings and safari settings.

I think I should just delete the entire thing and save this pain

5 minutes ago, Lill said:

I am really considering removing and stopping this security program. It is far too difficult for a person who simply uses a computer for home use.

Why would I have to be subjected to auto install of a parental control?  Why can't this be an opt in thing?

I have been trying now for 2 hours to figure out how to delete this from my Mac.

Wasted over half my morning.

I am not familiar with the terminology. I have yet to see anything that says 'parental' anything.

I have looked on my mac settings, chrome settings and safari settings.

I think I should just delete the entire thing and save this pain

Hello @Lill

Welcome!

1. We understand your frustration, however, if The "Web Control/Parental Control" window is not working, please log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service. On the support page: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Application malfunction,Other template; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. USER_2023-11-18_034641.thumb.jpg.339fa1c3cd643ef143404946a3150f26.jpg

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Are you sure you didn't overlook something in the installation? I installed Kaspersky on all my devices including my MacBook Air and Parental Control did not auto install itself.