Cuemath online class site is not stable (timeout) with Kaspersky

Emad
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Hi,

https://leap.cuemath.com/ online class site disconnect and timeout very frequently on PC with Kaspersky safe kid. we troubleshoot this many times and 100% sure Kaspersky is the root cause. the class runs for less than minute then disconnect.

• when we access via another pc with no Kaspersky and using the same network, we didn’t face disconnects
  • when we uninstall Kaspersky from the pc, we didn’t face any disconnect.

any clue?

Regards

Emad

Hi,

it is 1.0.5.1360, free version.

I uninstalled now to attend the class, meanwhile I started the trial period.

BTW I face issue only with this site, I’ve other online classes like Cambly with no issue.

Regards,

Emad

Hi, it is 1.0.5.1360, free version. I uninstalled now to attend the class, meanwhile I started the trial period. BTW I face issue only with this site, I’ve other online classes like Cambly with no issue. Regards, Emad

Hello @Emad

Thank you for the information!

1. Is there any other Kaspersky software installed? IF “yes”, please tell us name, version & patch(x) x = letter? 
  2. Does “Cuemath online class site is not stable (timeout)”, happen in all Supported browsers? 
  3. Which browsers? 
  4. Is Cuemath a subscription product? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Hello,

thank you for follow up,

1. Is there any other Kaspersky software installed?  No ( I also disabled MS antivirus & firewall)
  2. Does “Cuemath online class site is not stable (timeout)”, All Browsers
  3. Which browsers?  All
  4. Is Cuemath a subscription product?  Yes

Regards,

Emad

• Solution
  1. Is there any other Kaspersky software installed?  No ( I also disabled MS antivirus & firewall)
  2. Does “Cuemath online class site is not stable (timeout)”, All Browsers
  3. Which browsers?  All
  4. Is Cuemath a subscription product?  Yes

Hello @Emad

You’re most welcome!

We’re unable to test, ioo, the issue should be reviewed by Kaspersky Technical Support, however, that’s not available for Kaspersky Trial software, you could try logging a case, the agents do sometimes use discretion, but, it’s not standard; Support may require Logs, Traces & other data, if they agree to assist they will guide you; we also suggestion you raise the issue with Cuemath Technical Support. 

Please let us know the outcome from both teams, Cuemath &  Kaspersky? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

• 2 weeks later...