Citi Visa online service with Kaspersky Plus fails

4 hours ago, berryhill said:

Quicken is able to connect with all my credit cards except Citi Visa. 

How do I get Kaspersky, Quicken, and Citi Visa to play well together?

Hello @berryhill

Welcome!

Not enough information! Read before you create a new topic! by Danila T.

1. Which Kaspersky software version is installed: on Windows Taskbar *hidden icons*, right-click the Kaspersky icon, select About
  2. Has the transfer ever worked?
  3. IF 'yes', when did it stop & what changed at / around that time? 
  4. What error happens when the connection fails?
  5. Are there any errors in the Kaspersky Reports - that reflect the issue? 
  6. Does the same issue exist in every supported browser: Chrome, Firefox?
  7. Does the transfer work IF SafeMoney browser is used? 
  8. Are there any extensions installed in Edge - that may be blocking the connection? 
  9. What happens IF Private Browsing, Allow data collection on this website - is enabled & Anti-Banner - Allow on this website - is enabled:

image.thumb.png.68174bb05e45bcda98650d547d5837ec.png

Please post back?

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
spelling

• 2 weeks later...

I solved that particular problem.  I had to disable Kaspersky, reset the account in Quicken for online services, then re-enable Kaspersky.

But in answer to your questions, this occurred after upgrading to 2024 Kaspersky Plus.

As for browser, that is a perplexing issue.  When I am accessing certain accounts, Kaspersky changes the browser, without telling me what browser it is using (and sometimes causing frustrating delays).  I have one account I cannot access at all with Kaspersky operating, because it cannot be accessed through Kaspersky's "safe browser."  Is there a way to turn off the browser switching without disabling Kaspersky?

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, berryhill said:

I solved that particular problem.  I had to disable Kaspersky, reset the account in Quicken for online services, then re-enable Kaspersky.

But in answer to your questions, this occurred after upgrading to 2024 Kaspersky Plus.

As for browser, that is a perplexing issue.  When I am accessing certain accounts, Kaspersky changes the browser, without telling me what browser it is using (and sometimes causing frustrating delays). 

1. I have one account I cannot access at all with Kaspersky operating, because it cannot be accessed through Kaspersky's "safe browser." 
  2. Is there a way to turn off the browser switching without disabling Kaspersky?

Hello @berryhill

1. (a) Is there an error when this happens? IF 'yes' - what is that error? (b) What is the site name / URL, we'd like to test (to see if we can replicate the issue)? 
  2. (c) How is Safe Money configured? note: "When you first open the Protected Browser, you will be prompted to copy data, settings, and plug-ins from your main browser. After completing the data migration, Kaspersky will not keep your main browser and Protected Browser synchronized." (d) To change this - it's necessary to *reset* the Safe browser: chrome://settings/resetProfileSettings?origin=userclick - read: Reset Chrome settings to default. (e) Because History is not reset in step (d), a manual reset of History is required, (f) select Time range = All time. 

image.thumb.png.877bc80c0f6a274dd6651c1dc9a93c97.png

image.thumb.png.f731c1897af82200c1e18dbb156752ea.png

image.thumb.png.9d345ec1c8a102e1b492810e8a9fda91.png

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋