changed password and I cannot login in Kid Safe area [MOVED]

graziano68

Hello Yesterday I changed my password in Kid Safe area using Firefox from my Windows pc. Password was changed correctly and to be correct I can login but.. 1- if I go here https://my.kaspersky.com/MyKids I receive this message la password è stata modificata. La pagina sarà disponibile fra alcuni minuti. But I changed it about 12 hours ago and I still see this message .. Also I cannot login in my smartphone using KId Safe icon , I receive the messages "La connessione può richiedere un pò di tempo" and nothing happens for hours How to fix this please ? Thank you Graziano //Mod Note: moved to proper section.

Hello Graziano68, Welcome again! Using another device - can you log into https://my.kaspersky.com/MyKids? Is the issue only happening using Firefox or all browsers? If it's only Firefox, have you done a full refresh of Firefox? If it's all browsers please collect GSI & Windows logs& images https://support.kaspersky.com/common/diagnostics/3632#block7 When the GSI .zip folder and other data is ready upload the full .zip folder to cloud storage of your choice, post back the link please? Thank you!

All browsers in Windows 10, tried now chrome. Also no login using my Smartphone Huawei Imate 7 . I will send the zip in private as soon I will have it. BTW even if I have a very powerful desktop "getsystem info" is requiring a lot of time to process and currently is stopped from 5 minutes to "Executing Avz..." about 5% of the bar, however is does not seem freezed . Is it normal ?

when I use smartphone I receive the message "La connessione può richiedere un pò di tempo" and nothing happens , I could wait for hours. I tried to reboot the phone , it didn't help too. p.s. I need to leave office for 1 hour, zip file is still processing :O

Hello Graziano68, Thanks for posting back, So the error using the smartphone is "La connessione può richiedere un pò di tempo" & the error using the Windows pc is l"a password è stata modificata. La pagina sarà disponibile fra alcuni minuti" If you use the phone belonging to your favourite genius does either error occur? Please let us know? Thanks!

Regarding Getsysteminfo , sorry Getsysteminfo stops after "executing AVZ.." , then to stop it after various minutes I need to open Windows task manager and kill the process . I tried to reboot pc and stop antivirus , it didn't help. Getsysteminfo refuses to start .

Hello Yesterday I changed my password in Kid Safe area using Firefox from my Windows pc. Password was changed correctly and to be correct I can login but.. 1- if I go here https://my.kaspersky.com/MyKids I receive this message la password è stata modificata. La pagina sarà disponibile fra alcuni minuti. But I changed it about 12 hours ago and I still see this message .. Also I cannot login in my smartphone using KId Safe icon , I receive the messages "La connessione può richiedere un pò di tempo" and nothing happens for hours How to fix this please ? Thank you Graziano //Mod Note: moved to proper section.
Same here, since I change password.

Hello ObiWab, Welcome! Specifically for: "La password è stata modificata la password è stata modificata. La pagina sarà disponibile fra alcuni minuti. Attenzione! Se la password è stata ripristinata, verificare che almeno uno dei dispositivi in cui è installato Kaspersky Safe Kids sia online. In caso contrario, le impostazioni di monitoraggio e le statistiche di Kaspersky Safe Kids verranno reimpostate. Aggiorna" Please log into your MyKaspersky account & create an incident record, add the exact specific information: Present dot point facts. History Troubleshooting steps Images & the fact the issue has been replicated on multiple devices and opposite sides of the world. The issue is on the Kaspersky side. Thanks!

Hello, i have exactely the same problem of graziano68. From this morning after kaspersky safe kid imposed to me to change password i got the same problem: the "Bambini" (Kids) area is locked. //Mod Note:removed attachment because personal user information was visible

Hi guys, +1: I have the same problem, yesterday I changed my password and now doesn't working anything. I deleted the app from my phone and I can't install again. Now I can't manage my dother's phone. Grrrr!!!....

Roberto68, Dorkapa, anyone impacted specifically by: "La password è stata modificata la password è stata modificata. La pagina sarà disponibile fra alcuni minuti. Attenzione! Se la password è stata ripristinata, verificare che almeno uno dei dispositivi in cui è installato Kaspersky Safe Kids sia online. In caso contrario, le impostazioni di monitoraggio e le statistiche di Kaspersky Safe Kids verranno reimpostate. Aggiorna"
  1. Please log into your MyKaspersky account & create an incident record, add the exact specific information:
  2. Present dot point facts.
  3. History
  4. Troubleshooting steps
  5. Images
The issue has been replicated on multiple devices and opposite sides of the world, impacting multiple Kaspersky Customers. If ONLY ONE person logs an incident, Kaspersky will manage the issue as an isolated issue, specific to ONE person ONLY. The issue is on the Kaspersky side. Thanks!

Hello Flood truly, I think that I will finish my trial without seeing my two Safe Kids problems fixed (2 days left). I had a lot of hopes in Safe Kids after google family and Eset parental control failures but as it seems I'll need again to search a new parental control :( Other 2 days to hope. Thank you Graziano

Hello Graziano, I understand, but to be fair, trial period is 30 days, we've only been aware of the initial issue: "Einstein overiding KSK", 3 days ago and we've not been able to assist much with that as the 2nd issue: "l"a password è stata modificata. La pagina sarà disponibile fra alcuni minuti" issue presented 2 days ago. With "l"a password è stata modificata. La pagina sarà disponibile fra alcuni minuti", the fix must come from the Lab. I recommend logging into your MyK account and in the incident record: advise the Lab: 'you've not been able to "trial" the software successfully', ask for an extension and also ask them why Einstein can overide the features we've discussed in your other post. And call them, Kaspersky cares about customer service. I'm more than happy to keep working on this, but, without KSK "Bambini" being functional, my hands are tied. Best regards!