Can't uninstall the app on child's phone as a parent.

Rsan

So my kid has a Samsung S9 now I'm trying to uninstall the application, but the application then asks for the account password. But here is the catch when I fill the password it says that the password is incorrect, while I know that the password is indeed correct. I even changed the password so if can see if this problem would persist and it does. 

Please help someone!

Hello @Rsan

Welcome!

• IF (your) KSK is Premium, not Free, log a case with Kaspersky Support, select either Chat or Email, fill in Application malfunction, Other template; Support may request logs, traces & other data, they will guide you. 
  • When it's available, please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Resource:

Remove the app from your child's device

• 4 months later...
58 minutes ago, Luisa said:

Hola, a mí me pasa lo mismo que a Rsan, y realice los mismos pasos y no me permite acceder... no tengo contratado premium, es gratuito, que hago en este caso?

Hello @Luisa

Welcome!

Apologies, but we must reply in English, sadly we cannot speak Spanish & there's a Community rule that translators are not allowed?

• Have (you) tried changing (your) MyKaspersky account password? 
  1. First - power OFF (your child's) phone - leave this phone OFF.
  2. On your phone or computer - change the password for (your) MyKaspersky account.
  3. Wait 3 minutes. 
  4. Power ON (your) child's phone. 
  5. Login to the phone. 
  6. Try to login to Kaspersky Safe Kids with the new password? 
  7. IF the new password is not working, backup the phone: to cloud or to a computer/PC/laptop, everything that is important to you/your child - for example: Calendar, SMS messages, photos, documents, music, etc., all the important stuff: Crear copias de seguridad o restaurar datos de un dispositivo Android.
  8. Also, create / write down a list of the apps and games and save the sign-in credentials. 
  9. Then factory reset the phone: Restablecer los datos de fábrica de un dispositivo Android.

Please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Resource:

Cómo desinstalar Kaspersky Safe Kids