Cannot open Valorant

I used to play Valorant using this vpn on Bengaluru server , then it shifted to Mumbai server (and yeah it was trash with double the ping and packet loss like crazy), but still it used to run. Someday, its just valorant didn't just start, and I checked a million times only problem is with Valorant. Need help as my college has blocked all the gaming sites and stuff 

On 3/30/2023 at 10:59 AM, Genics said:

I used to play Valorant using this vpn on Bengaluru server , then it shifted to Mumbai server (and yeah it was trash with double the ping and packet loss like crazy), but still it used to run. Someday, its just valorant didn't just start, and I checked a million times only problem is with Valorant. Need help as my college has blocked all the gaming sites and stuff 

Hello,

Please be advised that at this time the access problem cannot be resolved by us. The owners of the sites may restrict access to them when using a VPN and / or from certain IPs. We are working to ensure that as many sites as possible are accessible to our paid users. ETA for each individual site depends on technical feasibility and demand among our users.

Thank you. 

• Like 1