Cannot login to my.kaspersky.com

Go to solution Solved by Prorok Rak,

Hi, I tried to login to My Kaspersky account in order to check my license keys but I cannot login. I provide correct e-mail and password (I use a password manager) and I DO NOT get wrong mail/password message.

After entering correct login details I am redirected back to homepage my.kaspersky.com but I am not logged in. (I have tried to use Firefox and Chrome but the result is the same.)

Could you help me with this someone, please. When I want to ask for technical support from the KIS software, I am directed to my.kaspersky.com. But since I cannot login, I am stuck.

Thanks a lot.

• Solution

OK, that was a stupid mistake on my part.

After entering login details a window appeared. That window required me to confirm I consent with terms of use.

I have misrepresented that window as just another annoying cookie consent window and I always clicked on close. Since I did not confirmed my consent I was not logged in.

To be honest, UX design of the consent window could be improved to avoid such confusion.

• 4 months later...

i have the same problem ,

cannot login to my kaspersky ,when i trying on a normaol or incognito browser trying to connect but never connect ,

also not updating automatic maybe if i found soloution dor login will solve and automatic updating 

thanks

Hello @akisgian

Welcome!

❓ Which KIS version & patch(x) is installed, on the Windows Taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About? 

1. Try another browser? 
  2. Try clearing all Kaspersky cookies & data?
  3. Try shutting down the device using Shutdown, not Restart? 
  4. Try logging in from another device?

For the Database update issues, please read:

Update Issues checklist by @richbuff 

General recommendations for solving database update issues

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Event :    Login to your My Kaspersky account has been detected
Component :    Security
Login time :    Today, 03/03/2021 17:27:29
Browser :    Google Chrome
Device type :    Desktop
Operating system :    Windows
Client application :    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/88.0.4324.190 Safari/537.36

when i stooped kis i can login from console kis or chrome to mykaspersky but not from mozila or edge 

When i stopped and signout kis then i can also login from edge and mosilla firefox !! 

when i open and enable again kis  i cannot login to my kaspersky from chrome chrome incognito firefox and edge !!

I noticed that there is a difference with the kis 2 hours

Hello @akisgian

• 🅰 May we know your country/location please?
  • 🅱 Which browser is the System default browser
  1. Did you, clear all Kaspersky cookies & data, in all browsers? if “no” please do so. 
  2. Then, reset KIS to Default
  3.  Then, shut down the device using Shutdown, not Restart → this is important, must be done.

Let us know the outcome please?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

+2 region greece
i buy licenses in england
when i change region and time to england - london  with runnig kis i can login with chrome that is default browser to my kaspersky 
but not mozilla or edge 

otherwise i cannot to my kaspersky if i change again to correct region !! 

i am trying to find the problem 10 days because kaspersky kids not working correct !!

thanks for your help

after kaspersky to default and change region to manual and reset - clear the cookies and after change to my real region seems that kaspersky change to real time and now i can login to my kaspersky from chrome only   not edge and mozilla with enabled the KIS with both accound admin and user 

But on kis logs  still have 2 hours difference  from details report 

Event :    Login to your My Kaspersky account has been detected
Component :    Security
Login time :    Today, 03/03/2021 18:53:33
Browser :    Google Chrome
Device type :    Desktop
Operating system :    Windows
Client application :    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/88.0.4324.190 Safari/537.36

Hello @akisgian

You’re welcome🙂 !

⚠ There’s a known KSK issue, there’s multiple topics, raised by parents, since the release of KSK patch(g)⚠

1. Which KSK version & patch(x) is installed please? 
  2.  After you purchased the KIS license, did you activate it in England or Greece? 

3.  Which Windows OS version & build → in Windows Search🔎 type   winver → press enter, a small popup window will show the information? 

4. Is the System date & time correct?  in Windows Search🔎 type   date → press enter, a small popup window will show the information? 

5. Do you have a second computer, that you can test the same “ edge and mozilla” issues? 

6. Close ALL browsers, in KIS, Settings, Network settings, Scan encrypted connections, add an exclusion for my.kaspersky.com → make sure you Save to apply the change → see image below) 

7. Then, shut down the device using Shutdown, not Restart → this is important, must be done.

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

1) 21.2.16.590(b)
2) i activate to Greece when I returned after a few days
3)  i send the picture with win10  version  
4) yes is correct
5) Not with win10  but i tried with Eng Win 8.1 chrome mozilla and explorer
 and also cannot login to my kaspersky but in that machine updating works and limit time on kids safe working perfect .
6)  i done it ,i save and shut down and now i can login to mykaspersky on both machines 

but limit time on kids safe not working on win10 , on win8.1 time limit works and at the and locking the windows and only logg off can do.
i will see again tomorrow if updating works and and if time limits working  

too many bugs !!

Many thanks for your help !!

Hi again and thanks foe your help

updating now working correct but safe kids not stopping when time finish 

i must wait some more days to fix also this problem that i foun to an other post

Link

You did not advise me if I should do something with the license because I see when I go to the my Kaspersky the address link  also says GB before login 

thanks !!

Hi again and thanks foe your help

updating now working correct but safe kids not stopping when time finish. i must wait some more days to fix also this problem that i found to an other post

Link

You did not advise me if I should do something with the license because I see when I go to the my Kaspersky the address link also says GB before login 

thanks !!

Hello @akisgian

You’re most welcome☺!

Please accept our apologies for the delay responding to you😥

1. Is the GB just in the URL, in the address bar, or is the MyKaspersky account also showing GB? 
  2. Post a full screen image of “when I go to the my Kaspersky the address link also says GB before login” please?  

Regarding patch H, the current advice from Kaspersky/KSK developers is:

The publication of the patch H was postponed due to a bug, which has been found during tests.

It will be published 100% to all Kaspersky user's PCs on 11.03.2021.

end quote

They further advised:

There’s a “distributive Patch H, due out, 2 weeks after 11.03.2021”

endquote

• Patch H, due 11.03.21, is only for KSK, where restrictions do not work after awakening from Sleep Mode.”
  • If you do not use Sleep mode, patch H, eta date: 11.03.2021, will not help. 

• Regarding the reply you added to the topic in the German language forum, patches cannot be forced / updated by any method other than by Kaspersky pushing the patch in their patch distribution cycles. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

i am sorry i just check it and also fixed this problem ,it was before login but is now ok !!

about this :

Patch H

Patch H for Kaspersky Safe Kids for Windows version 1.0.5 was released on February 25, 2021.

In patch H, we have fixed an issue that caused limits of device usage to stop working after exiting Sleep mode.

Patch H is installed automatically with the Kaspersky Safe Kids for Windows database update.

it will be published 100% to all Kaspersky user's PCs on 11.03.2021.

but the problem is not only on sleep but and when restarting or shutdown

i will wait few more days no problem 

Thanks for all !!!!

Hello @akisgian

You’re most welcome☺!

Thank you for letting us know the GB issue is fixed👌 . 

Is Sleep mode used on the computer where the problem is? 

The advice from Kaspersky is very specific, patch H only applies if the issues that “caused limits of device usage to stop working after exiting Sleep mode.”

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Regarding the initial issue (login to My Kaspersky portal), it is necessary to check the issue in MR3 vesrion of product.

Unfortunately the lock settings on kids safe is not stable yet .Once works but now is not working ,when opening kid account can login  not blocking although has exced the maximum time...and after this appear no limits for today !!! Probably must wait the new version and may fix and this .

Hello @akisgian

You’re most welcome☺!

Thank you for letting us know the GB issue is fixed👌 . 

Is Sleep mode used on the computer where the problem is? 

The advice from Kaspersky is very specific, patch H only applies if the issues that “caused limits of device usage to stop working after exiting Sleep mode.”

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

hello again ,i dont have problem with kaspersky login but i watched the GB (i login from Greece) on the link before connect to my kaspersky and inform you 

i dont know what is the MR3 but if it is the C version yes installed 

thanks 

hello again ,i dont have problem with kaspersky login but i watched the GB (i login from Greece) on the link before connect to my kaspersky and inform you . i dont know what is the MR3 but if it is the C version yes installed 

thanks 

Hello @akisgian

MR3 is the new version,  21.3.10.391

The version you have installed is MR2

1. Re GB, does the same issue happen in Firefox & Edge Chromium? 
  2. Has a chrome://settings/reset been done?  & the same reset for all other browsers → path is different.. ? 
  3. Export Chrome bookmarks
  4. Export Firefox bookmarks.
  5. Export Edge Chromium Favourites. 
  6. Create a System restore point. 
  7. Exit all browsers. 
  8. Run KIS Privacy cleaner. 
  9. Shutdown computer using Shutdown, not Restart, power on, login. 
  10. Start KIS or make sure it’s started. '
  11. Start Chrome. 
  12. Recheck GB? 

Let us know the outcome? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋