Cannot guarantee authenticity of the domain to which encrypted connection is established

Andrew Dillon

1.  Keep getting this warning msg/similar:

1504876992_Cannotguaranteeauthenticity.png.4ef8e4012e7e6c870e61e4e93e492831.png

I put '192.168.0.52:443' in Security settings > Advanced settings > Network settings > Trusted addresses, but I still get the same warning.

2.  Help page for this says to tap Show details (see below) - which doesn't exist. If tap Details, you don't get the info below. I understand the risks and wish to continue isn't anywhere.

275965710_Visitinguntrustworthywebsite.png.3ccebea8a05a55c6d8bbc110363eb49d.png

Hello @Andrew Dillon
Welcome again!

1. The images you've posted are not resolving (for us) - please post again, either upload to cloud server of your choice & post the share link or copy & paste into the text editor please? 
  2. It's not clear from your post if - you've been able to access the reference documentation "Certificate verification problem detected" and "Cannot guarantee authenticity of the domain to which encrypted connection is established" messages in Kaspersky Free or, when you select ->Show details - in the Kaspersky certificate alert - it resolves to something other than Certificate extended details -  please clarify? 
  3. BC we cannot see the images - is it your local network that's generating the certificate error? 
  4. Which Kaspersky Free version & patch(x) is installed - on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About? 
  5. Which Windows OS version & build, in Windows search, type Winver, select the Winver app & provide the information please?

Please post back?

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Resource:

Read before you create a new topic! by Danila T.

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife